Steelers SUCK

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that did was hurt us. We're still at #3 and Houston, now in the playoffs, jumped from #18 to #22. We need all those 7 and 5-ish AFC teams to win and try to keep Houston out of the playoffs.
Yup. I noticed that as well

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don’t get too excited. Lousy teams, like Pats, find ways to lose.
Absolutely. And the Pats did their best to try to blow this game with the pick in their own redzone & then the blocked punt. I’ve said all along that without forcing turnovers, the Steelers are probably not even a 500 team. The Cardinals won going away because they didn’t turn it over once, and the Patriots would have won easily without the late miscues.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To further that point, every single Steeler win was by one score or less, with 7 points being the largest margin of victory

But they have 4 double digit losses (24,23,14 and 10 points margins)

When they win, it is a close game. On the other hand, four of the six losses were not close.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I legit feel bad for my Steeler fan friends. Watching a supposed good team, fall apart like a wet paper towel has to be depressing.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
“We’re playing losing football right now. I don’t know what the answer is, but we’ll work tirelessly over the next 7 days to find out.”
-Mike Tomlin

1. You’ve kept 3 bad o-linemen Cole, Daniels and Moore.
2. Your wrs are lazy! Poor routes and they take plays off….no consistent blocking downfield.
3. You’ve failed to draft inside lbs ans rely on safeties to back up your middle. And they get hurt…..
4 being a “players coach” the players love playing for you…..but they have no fear of you and it shows!
5 our punter is and has been avg at best. Yet you keep him…..
6 you hire coaches who are slightly less intelligent than you…and get rid of those who are a threat to you! Here’s a stat..
“In 17 years, no Tomlin coach has been taken by another team to coach.
He owns that record in the nfl.

A total excuse maker who bas been treated different by the press.
But hey…..never a
Had a losing season………

This from a Steeler diehard friend who’s been following the Steelers since the 70’s.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy I work with is a huge Steelers fan. A real pain in the ass sometimes although he is nice about the Cardinals and wants them to do well.

I asked him Weds, "Time to fire Mike Tomlin?". His initial response was "No, never.". But we started talking about their problems and the last few seasons and five minutes later he flipped to "Fire his ass!". LOL