Steelers SUCK

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And a lot of Stiller fans will retort with "What was Tomlin when he finally didn't have the team Cowher built for him?"
Cowher had 3 losing season with his own rosters. Tomlin has never had a losing season with with his own and Cowher's rosters. I'd also ask why Cowher didn't win more Super Bowls then. Maybe both are good coaches and Big Ben made them look better than they are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cowher had 3 losing season with his own rosters. Tomlin has never had a losing season with with his own and Cowher's rosters. I'd also ask why Cowher didn't win more Super Bowls then. Maybe both are good coaches and Big Ben made them look better than they are.
Yep. Cowher wasn’t a great coach either. He too lost many big games, especially at home. The only GREAT HC Pittsburgh EVER had was Chuck Noll.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Eh I'd point to their really solid personnel department that is hampered by cheap ownership.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Tomlin is the Doc Rivers of the NFL. Elite floor raiser, but they’re not taking your team to do anything serious & they haven’t in 15 years. No playoff wins since 2017, 3 playoff wins since 2011 with those wins over teams QB’d by AJ McCarron, Alex Smith, & Matt Moore.

That “never having a losing season” stuff is cute from Tomlin’s perspective, but from a fan’s perspective, you want higher than 9-8/consistently average for so many years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd