Steelers Insider Names Kliff Kingsbury A Strong Choice For Team's Offensive Coordinator Position In 2024

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kingsbury is on neither of their level though. They could do way better.
Probably...but honestly his issues were with running the entire game, not the offense. He can get dudes open and if he can just cut down on the stupid behind the LOS college plays, he may do alright. I doubt Pickett will be their QB, so he may get a fresh kid to work with again. Maybe the Steelers would be a trade up partner.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He will definitely have more success as an offensive coordinator rather than being THE guy in charge of everything. We had the #1 offense in the league 9 weeks through 2020, finishing top 10 that year and in 2021. That kind of success is a better resume than most candidates. I don't think he will be able to fix Kenny Pickett though.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The key decisions on clock management and 4th down calls will be made by HC Tomlin. Perhaps that might make Kingsbury role as OC successful.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does the "he's a good OC" crowd remember the Hopkins route trees? All from the left side? The sideways passes to the short side of the field? Anybody watch USC this year?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does the "he's a good OC" crowd remember the Hopkins route trees? All from the left side? The sideways passes to the short side of the field? Anybody watch USC this year?
Amen.. hilarious. It was the biggest joke of a scheme many have ever seen.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody watch Matt Canada run the Steelers offense?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can see Kingsbury having a very long OC career ala Norv Turner. That is his niche.

He's always shown the ability to be so creative with top-end talent.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard