Sources say Torn ACL for Palmer - Out for the Season

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
God hates us

Ha ha. The only thing Stanton doesn't do well is play well in the red zone. I hope Palmer's injury isn't as bad as they are saying and he misses a few games like CC did, but I feel Stanton can win games if he just gets better in the red zone. The team really does well with Stanton behind center. No reason we can not win with him there.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We can still beat any team. One game at a time, Lions are next, Stanton will have to play well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
of course he did.

are we gonna win the Super Bowl with Stanton? My guess is... no. But I'm done doubting this team at this point.

NEXT. MAN. UP.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
This certainly isn't official as it is pending an MRI, but it isn't looking good. Maybe we will get lucky and it will be only a partial tear or something. :fingerscrossed:

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Either way he will be out for the season (as far as severity is concerned) but hopefully he's ready for week 1 next season.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This certainly isn't official as it is pending an MRI, but it isn't looking good. Maybe we will get lucky and it will be only a partial tear or something. :fingerscrossed:

Field test indicated likely torn ACL. Those tests are very accurate. MRI just seals the deal.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That sucks, but if any defense can carry their team through its the Cardinals and I have full confidence in Drew Stanton.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Torn ACL for Palmer - Out for the Season

Also is this the same knee that he tore in the 2006 playoffs against Pittsburgh?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Did it happen on play or the sideline? :(

Had to be the play. He fell like a sack of potatoes and everybody immediately knelt around him...they all knew. His knee and heck, his body for that matter wasn't even touched on the play. Looked to me like his knee ever so slightly moved and he collapsed... I was at the game and watched it on the jumbotron...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Ha ha. The only thing Stanton doesn't do well is play well in the red zone. I hope Palmer's injury isn't as bad as they are saying and he misses a few games like CC did, but I feel Stanton can win games if he just gets better in the red zone. The team really does well with Stanton behind center. No reason we can not win with him there.

I'm sorry, but we're not really worried about the regular season here--we're making the playoffs, we know this much. Do you really think we can win a Super Bowl with Stanton? No way, IMO.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They have to wait on the MRI to confirm and determine the extent of the injury. But the hop and pop (or discount double check) has been straight to the IR list.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a believer in Stanton. He hasn't let us down, has he?? Got hurt in Denver, but kept us in the game. Makes a huge perfect pass tonight, stepping up in the pocket and knowing he was going to get stuck. At this point in the season, why not believe we can win with him?? Only thing I am worried about is our back up to Stanton now....

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am a believer in Stanton. He hasn't let us down, has he?? Got hurt in Denver, but kept us in the game. Makes a huge perfect pass tonight, stepping up in the pocket and knowing he was going to get stuck. At this point in the season, why not believe we can win with him?? Only thing I am worried about is our back up to Stanton now....

And then showed nothing the 2nd series. Blame the playcalls or the execution?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder if they will give Josh Freeman a call?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard