Sorry, but this just isn't a playoff team.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Playoff teams don't crap a goose egg when given these kind of opportunities.

Why opposing OC's don't just run screens every other play on us is baffling.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
It was a horrible first quarter...and a even worse start tothe second.

Lets go boys.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Playoff teams don't crap a goose egg when given these kind of opportunities.

Why opposing OC's don't just run screens every other play on us is baffling.

they do in the NFC west. I have been telling my cooliade drinking family that winning back east is a lot harder than they think it is in the NFL.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Season just started and most likely it will be 2-2. Lets face it with remaining schedule in mind. Can we really get to playoffs? I am going to bring this Leinart thing up again. Why not just put him in?

Warner just got INT again...

AZHEAD

Reaction score
The Cardinals are playing as bad as they have played in years right now. I could see them at 2-5 in no time. :barf:

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
You are right this isn't a playoff team. But this is the NFC West, we don't have a playoff team.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The Cards should now be included in the discussion of "worst team in the NFL"

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Nah, this is one week. The Lions and Rams have done this every week so far.

I think the difference between them and Cards are that they had success in the past. But Cards...never. Fans are the victim. Team and players make $ off us and we get nothing in return...

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
I think the difference between them and Cards are that they had success in the past. But Cards...never. Fans are the victim. Team and players make $ off us and we get nothing in return...

Lions have never been to a Superbowl they're fans are not really any better off then we are.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Lions have never been to a Superbowl they're fans are not really any better off then we are.

Okay maybe not the Lions. But we talk about how sad the fans of Rams and Seahawks are. I rather have their success than this 100 years of junk.

Desert Quest

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's still a playoff team because it plays in the NFC West. That doesn't mean that the Giants or the Eagles won't come into Phoenix and kill us.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If we didn't play in the sorry NFC West I'd agree with you. We have a very good chance at the playoffs just due to being in the NFC West...do we play like a playoff team? nope

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Cards need to take adantage to win the division in the west while SEA, STL, and SF suck. These teams will bounce back soon and Cards will always be a bumb arses at the bottom if they don't turn this sh*t around now!!!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We are 2-2 after 3 of 4 road games. We have 2 tough games in a row at home. I'm waiting to see how the respond at home before Ieven think about tanking the season.

OP
OP
S

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LOL

What I meant by "just isn't a playoff team" was... like....

We are MORE than a playoff team, we are a freaking Super Bowl Team!! yeah that's it!! :D