Sons of Anarchy (FX)

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
They're taking it to a whole new level this season!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This show is still fantastic, but one of the fun features is starting to wear thin. I mean, yes, the big musical numbers with the montage of stuff happening at the beginning and/or end of an episode are cool. Doing every fracking episode with them is NOT cool. It's starting to get old, but I don't see them going away from it. Le sigh.

Stout

Reaction score
My mouth just hung open and I stared at the TV. I expected
oh, yeah, they're going to shoot him in the leg or something,
. Yeah, wow!

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. Last weeks episode. Juice on his binge confesses something to Nero. I couldn't understand his mumblings. What was that about?

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Okay. Last weeks episode. Juice on his binge confesses something to Nero. I couldn't understand his mumblings. What was that about?

They showed a little clip on the "previously on..." section. Deveny was the druggie (girlfriend of a member of Nero's crew) with the little kid that shot up the school.

Jax blamed her death on the drugs but actually had Juice kill her.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tuesday is the season finale, something has got to give.

Tara not only needs to get away from Jax and the MC but she also must get clear of the D.A. Whatever leverage she might have had is out the window. I think Juice will meet Mr. Mayhem and Nero will probably become an enemy of the MC by aligning with his old crew and the Mayans. Next season will be real interesting.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Tuesday is the season finale, something has got to give.

Tara not only needs to get away from Jax and the MC but she also must get clear of the D.A. Whatever leverage she might have had is out the window. I think Juice will meet Mr. Mayhem and Nero will probably become an enemy of the MC by aligning with his old crew and the Mayans. Next season will be real interesting.

Considering the twists and shockers we've already experienced this season.................. I have no idea what to expect come Tuesday.
I will say this, whatever happens, won't be what we expected! :D

Stout

Reaction score
Man, this show is still so very good. I do think events are coming to a head, and real, final ends will keep coming. As well as this season is wrapping up, I think next season should probably be the last. Go out on top and bring these explosive story lines to a great conclusion.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I nailed that.

WOW!

Wow indeed however this wasn't the surprise that Clay was. The episode was brilliant:

The episode starts out with a motorcycle killing a dove which continues Sutter's symbolism of what's to come. I knew Tara was not long for the show but what I didn't anticipate was the brutality of it. I didn't see Roosevelt's death though. Patterson looking at the gun then at Jax is insinuating that she's going to charge Jax but a simple ballistics test will clear him of that. However, whatever deal was on the table Jax will now pull off. He was turning himself in to save his family but now his wife is dead so he has no reason to roll over.

Stout

Reaction score
Yeah, this was an insane season finale. Insane! As soon as 'she' was told, the ending was predictable, but done so well I didn't care.

I'll stick to my guns (pun intended): Great show, but next season should be the last.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just started watching the show a few weeks ago and I just watched the 3rd episode of season 5.

Of all the killing and chaos going on, seeing Opie die was by far the hardest. Seeing him look at Jax as he took the blow to the head was intense.

I should be done with season 5 in a couple of days and thakfully season 6 is only $18 on XBox Video

Last edited:

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I just started watching the show a few weeks ago and I just wanted the 3rd episode of season 5.

Of all the killing and chaos going on, seeing Opie die was by far the hardest. Seeing him look at Jax as he took the blow to the head was intense.

I should be done with season 5 in a couple of days and thakfully season 6 is only $18 on XBox Video

I quit watching after this episode.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is it that I have watched every single episode of SOA and never realized this?:

You must be registered for see images

Kurt Sutter (the show's creator) as Otto Delaney

:thud:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kurt Sutter on ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Prequel Format, Timing

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...ter-on-sons-of-anarchy-prequel-format-timing/

In the past, Sutter has made it clear he wants to make a Sons of Anarchy spinoff set around the time of the Vietnam War, during the foundation of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club. And now, Sutter’s plans for the prequel have crystalized further: He has an idea for the show’s format, and when fans can expect it.

“Now that FX has expanded and they’re looking at doing standalone seasons and miniseries, I think it’s probably a lot more viable than it was a few years ago,” Sutter tells The Hollywood Reporter. “I love the idea of doing the origin story, even if it’s a standalone 12-episode thing. I love the idea of doing a period piece. It definitely would have different energy, it would be a different kind of show, but I think the real fans would plug into it.”

“We would probably want to rest the mythology for a season or two, meaning that I don’t think we would end Sons and begin the prequel,” he added. “I think we would let it breathe for a couple years.”

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Kurt Sutter on ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Prequel Format, Timing

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...ter-on-sons-of-anarchy-prequel-format-timing/

In the past, Sutter has made it clear he wants to make a Sons of Anarchy spinoff set around the time of the Vietnam War, during the foundation of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club. And now, Sutter’s plans for the prequel have crystalized further: He has an idea for the show’s format, and when fans can expect it.

“Now that FX has expanded and they’re looking at doing standalone seasons and miniseries, I think it’s probably a lot more viable than it was a few years ago,” Sutter tells The Hollywood Reporter. “I love the idea of doing the origin story, even if it’s a standalone 12-episode thing. I love the idea of doing a period piece. It definitely would have different energy, it would be a different kind of show, but I think the real fans would plug into it.”

“We would probably want to rest the mythology for a season or two, meaning that I don’t think we would end Sons and begin the prequel,” he added. “I think we would let it breathe for a couple years.”

I can't wait!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FX will debut the first teaser for Sons of Anarchy‘s seventh and final season tonight during Tyrant.

Going to be a bittersweet final season. I will always remember how much O loved this show and was anticipating each new episode...and the future spin-off. :|

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard