Something I thought everyone should know...

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
I havn't been around much lately and hense the standings havn't been updated since just after over christmas. So well done to those who have made the game prediction threads and the reason why I havn't had the chance to update is the fact I have found out my brother has cancer. Which is why I havn't felt like coming into the internet or done much else.

So If anyone would want to update the standings to we are up to date that would be good as I don't know how much I will be on until early next week.

If not then don't worry I will update them some other time when I get the chance. There's alot to add up so thats why I asked.

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
I havn't been around much lately and hense the standings havn't been updated since just after over christmas. So well done to those who have made the game prediction threads and the reason why I havn't had the chance to update is the fact I have found out my brother has cancer. Which is why I havn't felt like coming into the internet or done much else.

So If anyone would want to update the standings to we are up to date that would be good as I don't know how much I will be on until early next week.

If not then don't worry I will update them some other time when I get the chance. There's alot to add up so thats why I asked.

The truly important things in life take priority over everything else. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Amare 32.

Nash

Reaction score

msdundee said it best. There are far more important things than stuff we do for fun on this board. I'm sure you know your priorities and want you to know all of our prayers are with you.

Take care man.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck to your brother and your family...we'll keep you in our thoughts.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Yep, Family stuff is way more important. We appreciate all the work you've done on these. If you never do another one, we won't mind.

Take time for important things.

Best wishes.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best wishes for your brother. I don't think anyone would mind if you just stopped doing the game prediction for the rest of the year and whoever is winning today is the champion.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Family always comes first. Good luck to your brother. Your presence on the board just to chat is always welcome.

greensborohill

Registered
Reaction score
hey

I'm sorry. I hope he beats it.

My grandmother had lung cancer a few months ago (and she's never smoked a cig in here life). She was able to get through it. I hope your brother does as well. I think rankings and basketball need not be worried about at times like these b/c they seem a little ridiculous in comparison.

Ollie

Croissant Eater
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, good luck to your brother and to your family.

I'll try to find the time to update the standings in the coming hours, don't worry.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ditto every one else, I hope every thing turns out ok, Take care of yourself! and thanks for your hard work.
Tony

Toner2u

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your brothers illness. All the best wishes and hope for your family and yours brothers speedy recovery.

sunsfn

Reaction score
Amare32,
I am real sorry to hear about your brother, I hope he is going to be all right!
sunsfn

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My family's thoughts and prayers will be with you, your family, and especially your brother.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Amare32
Sorry to hear about your brother. Keep the faith, stay positive. Thoughts and prayers are with your brother and your family.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Peace Amare. Some people beat cancer. Don't give up hope.

OP
OP
Amare32

Amare32

STAT man
Reaction score
Thought people might want to know that my brother is going well. He had the surgery and although is ok will still need to go through all the normal stuff by going to the hospital to make sure It is completely gone. They caught It early so that helped. Had this gone on for another two years, he likely wouldn't be around.

I should be able to post again now....was a tough time indeed.

Thanks for the support and also a big thanks for keeping the predictions game going. Thanks again Ollie.

sunsfn

Reaction score
That is great news about your brother, good to hear from you! :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort