Somers: Cards may go after Bulger

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if I would interpret his tweet as meaning that they WILL be going after Bulger. To me he is just saying that it is a possibility but maybe I am reading it differently.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Coming later.....

"Anytimeuwnt will drink a beer".

seesred

Reaction score
34 years old. Has thrown a ton of balls. He would be a good number 2 and at his age a new Warner getting back.

GBR

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's just speculating.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Mods...change the title of this thread please....just a Kent Somers opinion

Misleading

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
34 years old. Has thrown a ton of balls. He would be a good number 2 and at his age a new Warner getting back.

GBR

The only thing he and Warner have in common is they both play QB and both played for the Rams. Bulger is no Kurt Warner.

If he comes in here as the #2 with no shot at starting then OK but I doubt Whisenhunt would do that. I honestly think they envision him being as effective as he was in 2006.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The only thing he and Warner have in common is they both play QB and both played for the Rams. Bulger is no Kurt Warner.

If he comes in here as the #2 with no shot at starting then OK but I doubt Whisenhunt would do that. I honestly think they envision him being as effective as he was in 2006.

No way, what makes you think our coaching staff would make that epic of a mistake in terms of evaluating a QB?
:D

Paging DA, paging DA, party of one high and away, your table is ready.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this should read: Cards will go after cheapest "name" retread they can find.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Good god I wish all the pundits would get off this Bulger crap! Warner still showed he was better than average with the Giants Prior to being signed by the Cardinals. Bulger in the other hand has shown to be washed up, extremely injury prone, and mentally weak.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know if I would interpret his tweet as meaning that they WILL be going after Bulger. To me he is just saying that it is a possibility but maybe I am reading it differently.

Where did I say "they WILL be going after Bulger?" May and will do not mean the same thing.:confused:

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I for one would be interested to see how Marc the Bulger would respond(after basically sitting for a season)in a starting role on a decent team. He still has one of the quickest releases in the NFL....and maybe the beating he took from '07-'09 has worn off.:)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
per kent somers: the cards mire hire a free agent this off season and could draft a few rookies.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
If I was the Cards I would sign Bulger or someone like him to a one year deal and pick a QB with the first pick of the draft. My QB depth chart would be Skelton, Bulger, draft pick. With every other draft pick I would take o-linemen and linebackers.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Again? They tried to get Bulger this off season so they're gonna try again?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did I say "they WILL be going after Bulger?" May and will do not mean the same thing.:confused:

I changed "will" to "may" when I edited your thread title.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison