Someone I know worked in a restaurant...

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Early one morning after a long night of drinking, "someone I know" once ate half of a human foot before "they" realized it wasn't a Jack in the Box taco.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Early one morning after a long night of drinking, "someone I know" once ate half of a human foot before "they" realized it wasn't a Jack in the Box taco.
shut up. no way!

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score

Crap. Now we need to start a "someone I know is a cannibal" thread.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My uncle and his best friend worked at this restaurant in Chcago when they were 16. He told me how they used to serve so much salad that they were made in big 40 gallon trash buckets(clean of course) However him and his friend for some unknown reason found it amusing to add there own dressing in these big vats of salad. HE said he feels bad about it now that he looks back. But when he was 16 he thought it was funny.

Personally I dont get it!

:barf:

Last edited:

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
My uncle and is best friend worked at this restaurant in Chcago when they were 16. He told me how they used to serve so much salad that they were made in big 40 gallon trash buckets(clean of course) However him and his friend for some unknown reason found it amusing to add there own dressing in these big vats of salad. HE said he feels bad about it now that he looks back. But when he was 16 he thought it was funny.

Personally I dont get it!

:barf:

Note to self: always order the dressing on the side.......

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All your standard fare, when I worked at a steakhouse a steak being cooked would fall on a nasty floor, pop right back on the grill. The salad bar macaroni would be watered so it wouldn't crust up, and the crust was disgusting, but just stirred in. etc.

Pizza Hut though, was some scary stuff. Mr. Loogie was always the waitresses favorite...he was one of the cooks who hawked up some crazy nasty phlegm. A waitress would flag ***** customers and Mr. L would drop a monster in their pizza. Through the oven and to their table. Now, to the two gross ones: I watched a guy take a piss in a vat of pizza sauce...comes in a big bucket and he just took off the lid and pissed in it...a whole bladderful. I couldn't believe my eyes. Another guy would (we didn't see it, but he did it) take the pizza dough the night before (you put it in pans with a squirt of oil) and oil it up, go in a storage room and beat off using it as a "pocket." He'd toss it back in the pans and stack them up. Now, that guy very well may not have been doing what he said he was doing in there, but he was a tweaky dude and it wasn't beneath him.

Those two guys got fired, thank God, and the only one that was still there was Mr. Loogie...so I would never eat there except for buffet, or something I made myself.

Yet, still...I will eat at a Pizza Hut and I just try not to think about it. That was a long time ago...like 12 years, but I still think about the guy draining it into the sauce...just shocking.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My is disturbing and I willingly participated in it.

This was at the Burger King on University and Lindsay (when it was a nice part of town) and there was this total jackass that worked with us, total prick to everyone that worked there.... He would order everything fresh with all these jacked up topings and would make us toast the bun twice and just a total time consuming process. Fast food is fast food.

So in the back of the store we can hear the orders coming over the loud speaker to give us a head start on the order. It was Saturday night at like 1 am and it was just me and this other dude named Ryan (who was just out of control hilarious). We hear his order come over the loud speaker and we knew instantly who it was, our ears just purked up and Ryan #2 says, "Oh we've got to **** with him".

There was always a rush when the bars close so we were kinda busy at the moment but Ryan goes taking off to the walk in fridge with a bun. I turn the corner just in time to see his pants down to his ankles with his ass jetted out whipping his butthole with the burger bun. I nearly pissed myself it was such a funny scene that is permanently burned into memory.

I was utterly disgusted because this man does have proper hygine considering what was on that bun. So we built his burger and threw it up on the hot plate. I was dry heaving looking at it.

The wrappers have labels that show special orders and I usually put them up in a different place to show that it's different. This one I just put on a shelf all its own. We laughed for a few minutes and we realized that the dude's car was next inline so we ran up there to see his ****eating grin.

We get up to the window and the drive thru girl is all, "I need another double cheese burger, the last car had a window order." Me and Ryan both looked each other square in the eyes with a "Holy ****" look. We waited the rest of the night hoping those poor people didn't get E. coli or something.

We never purposely messed with anyone ever again

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I worked at Friendlys (an East Coast ice cream and dinner establishment kinda place) in college. Every Saturday night the "churchies" would come in and demand a lot and tip a little.

One of the waitresses, Joanne, spit in a glass before filling it up with soda cause she hated the people so much. I stopped her cause I think it is absolutely horrible, but I wonder how many times that happened before I stopped her.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I worked at Friendlys (an East Coast ice cream and dinner establishment kinda place) in college. Every Saturday night the "churchies" would come in and demand a lot and tip a little.

One of the waitresses, Joanne, spit in a glass before filling it up with soda cause she hated the people so much. I stopped her cause I think it is absolutely horrible, but I wonder how many times that happened before I stopped her.

I knew I liked you! :D

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I worked in restaurants all thru high school and college, so I’ve seen just about everything. The worst was always done to the pain in the ass customers. There are some high-strung individuals working back there that are often times not in a sober state of mind.

One of the funniest things I saw happened at the old Sizzler in Mesa. One of the cooks was having a really bad night. In the middle of the dinner rush a customer decided to send his steak back to the kitchen for a 3rd time. (I saw the first two and they were cooked perfectly). The cook looked at the server with a look of complete frustration and desperation. He then proceeded to calmly take a new steak out of the cooler and slam it down on the dirty floor. He slowly reached down with his tongs, picked it up, and slammed it down on its other side. He then picked it up and dipped it in the dirty bucket of water next to the grill (the bucket was for rinsing off the grill brush) and then proceeded to cook the steak on the grill. His facial expressions while doing this were so memorable that I can replay it in my head as if it was yesterday (it was 11 years ago).

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
for like the past 10 years I've had nightmares that I got laid off and had to go back to flipping burgers or working..... *gulp* Retail

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I was outside cutting up boxes when i worked at Taco bell. The manager came outside and told me he needed me to make food so i said "Let me wash my hands" and he said "There is no time for that". I gave him an F You look and washed my hands anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison