So.....where do the Cardinals rank in the new rankings?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Lol no way pundits give team that kind of cred...Sando=12 CARDS WIND UP 18, TWO SPOTS BELOW SEA.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
12-15.

And the Patriots are still ranked ahead of us. (This isn't a complaint. I get it, and might even agree with it. The Cards need to put a few more complete games together before I believe they're a top-10 team).

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I really don't care...this team plays the disrespect card well. Keep telling our team they suck!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Those rankings are stupid...I just want them to keep this momentum going and throttle the Eagles at home next week.

A lot of people around here can't stand Pats fans for some reason, but Philly fans as a whole are much worse, to me almost to the level of Raider and Cowboy fans. Those bunch of sore losers after the NFC Championship just cemented their place in sports fan douche bag hall of fame.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Number one in the minds and hearts of the people.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Those rankings are stupid...I just want them to keep this momentum going and throttle the Eagles at home next week.

A lot of people around here can't stand Pats fans for some reason, but Philly fans as a whole are much worse, to me almost to the level of Raider and Cowboy fans. Those bunch of sore losers after the NFC Championship just cemented their place in sports fan douche bag hall of fame.

Let us not forget Niner fans.

27Veer

Veteran
Reaction score
15-17 until our offense is a bit more powerful, 150 passing yards isn't good.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cardinals didnt win it, Patriots lost it.

Whatever, maybe you didn't see the game. I you are a 13 point dog going into NE where they have yet to lose an opening game in that stadium, then pepper the Cards east coast morning record the last decade. Then you lead the majority of the game. We won the game, end of story.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll be the worst 2-0 team. Would guess there is at least one team that is 0-2 above us.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Whatever, maybe you didn't see the game. I you are a 13 point dog going into NE where they have yet to lose an opening game in that stadium, then pepper the Cards east coast morning record the last decade. Then you lead the majority of the game. We won the game, end of story.

Get a clue, that is what the media is going to say.

Maybe you have heard of the word sarcasm, get your panties out of a bunch.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn