Sheridan excludes Amare on his top 30 untradable NBA players.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Memo to Tim Thomas: mocking Herr Dirk with a kiss was not smart. Leave the smooching to Bill Raftery. Dirk bangs in 5-of-6 treys en route to 50 points. Fifty. 5-0.

Dude, get a grip. Nowitzki had a great game, but (a) Thomas wasn't mocking him, and (b) if Nowitzki needs to imagine that someone is mocking him in order to play his best, he has a problem.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Memo to Tim Thomas: mocking Herr Dirk with a kiss was not smart. Leave the smooching to Bill Raftery. Dirk bangs in 5-of-6 treys en route to 50 points. Fifty. 5-0.

Dude, get a grip. Nowitzki had a great game, but (a) Thomas wasn't mocking him, and (b) if Nowitzki needs to imagine that someone is mocking him in order to play his best, he has a problem.
:thumbup:

sunsfn

Reaction score
I think Dirk Nowitzki is a great player that anyone would like to have on their ball club, but I am getting sick of seeing him on this site!

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
dirk looks like a devil in that picture..

i hate when i'm scrolling down a thread reading it and that sig pops up. it's like those obnoxious "games" people email you around halloween where you are just minding your business answering the questions or whatever and the freaky skeleton jumps in screaming.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hate when i'm scrolling down a thread reading it and that sig pops up. it's like those obnoxious "games" people email you around halloween where you are just minding your business answering the questions or whatever and the freaky skeleton jumps in screaming.
ding ding ding winner

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
It's the picture itself that's obnoxious (no doubt that's why he picked it).

Actually I like Dirk a lot. He's a great player and he plays a clean game without some of the ..... uh .... "embellishments" used by a couple of the other Mavs. If Steve doesn't get the MVP this year, I hope Dirk gets it.