Second-Best

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I watched Larry Fitzgerald win us a Super Bowl...until he didn't. I have watched the Cardinals snatch defeat from the jaws of victory more times than I can count. I have seen us absolutely screw up the easiest things in the most epic ways possible. I am pretty sure there is a callused part of my heart that no amount of winning will ever rejuvenate.

solid

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched Larry Fitzgerald win us a Super Bowl...until he didn't. I have watched the Cardinals snatch defeat from the jaws of victory more times than I can count. I have seen us absolutely screw up the easiest things in the most epic ways possible. I am pretty sure there is a callused part of my heart that no amount of winning will ever rejuvenate.

yeah I mean I watched all that stuff to and I was there in the Sun Devil Stadium days, but I don’t really live my life like that.

I take a wait and see approach to the Cardinals, but I see you’ve gone full Dark Side lol. I respect that.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
yeah I mean I watched all that stuff to and I was there in the Sun Devil Stadium days, but I don’t really live my life like that.

I take a wait and see approach to the Cardinals, but I see you’ve gone full Dark Side lol. I respect that.
Lol...interesting this is your takeaway.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kyler is never walking away from an extension if it’s on the table and as long as Keim is the GM it will always be on the table.
Do you really think Kyler is going to stick around like Matt Stafford? Dude is not going to take a beating in football to be QB of a bad team when baseball is on the table. Dude is not built that way.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you really think Kyler is going to stick around like Matt Stafford? Dude is not going to take a beating in football to be QB of a bad team when baseball is on the table. Dude is not built that way.

Unless he turns into Mike Trout or Mookie Betts, the money he’ll get in baseball won’t even be close to the money he’ll get as a QB.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score

And you really think Kyler is going to walk away from a second NFL contract which would be generational wealth for him and his family so he can go grind it out in the minor leagues? Kyler isn’t going to walk into a starting position on a Major League team 5+ years after he last played competitively in college.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Unless he turns into Mike Trout or Mookie Betts, the money he’ll get in baseball won’t even be close to the money he’ll get as a QB.
All he needs is the bonus.

You stick in the NFL because you love the game and tolerate the beating that comes with it. I am not 100% that Kyler is that guy unless he is tearing up the league. I just don't see him staying in football to have RGIII's career. (and again, this is under the assumption that he doesn't progress which I still have hope he does).

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

I think there more like deep scars than calluses. At least for me they are.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Alright...this thread was a dark place for me and I am stepping away. :)

I am almost positive Keim, Kliff and Kyler will all be back next year and we will see how it all plays out.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Countdown to Oakland A's: 284 days.

untitled-png.33628
Countdown to Oakland A’s 257 days.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard