Second-Best

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler did OK (until he repeatedly lost his footing in the 2H).

It was our defense that allowed Kyle Allen to look All Pro...and their defense that put pressure on Murray.

Kyler will continue on an upward flight path marred by an occasional speed bump, but will learn from his mistakes and emerge successful.

Meanwhile young guys like Allen or Jones will look better than Kyler on some occasions.

PS Will someone (with time on their hands) scan the League rosters and tally up the number of QB's namd "Kyle"?

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
KM was the 2nd-best QB on the field today. Heck, KM was the second-best former Texas A&M QB on the field today :(

Not giving up on him, but certainly not feeling a lot of confidence in him either. The dude sacks HIMSELF.
I am going to go ahead and say he was more like the 4th best. I think the backups are better.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Countdown to the Oakland A’s: 656 days.
Countdown to Oakland A's: 284 days.

untitled-png.33628

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Countdown to Oakland A's: 284 days.
I will admit that I do not feel like Kyler is the type of guy who will hang around the league if it doesn't work in AZ. Scariest part, and this probably should be on the dark-side thread, is that we are getting to the point where Kyler would only have to pay back 12 mil of his signing bonus if he bailed to baseball after this year and only 6 mil the year after. I apologize for this extreme negative mindset but being a Cardinals fan has made me mentally prepare for these types of scenarios.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will admit that I do not feel like Kyler is the type of guy who will hang around the league if it doesn't work in AZ. Scariest part, and this probably should be on the dark-side thread, is that we are getting to the point where Kyler would only have to pay back 12 mil of his signing bonus if he bailed to baseball after this year and only 6 mil the year after. I apologize for this extreme negative mindset but being a Cardinals fan has made me mentally prepare for these types of scenarios.

Jesus Christ

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

look... we're the Cardinals. if that's going to happen to any team, it's going to happen to us.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Jesus Christ
I watched Larry Fitzgerald win us a Super Bowl...until he didn't. I have watched the Cardinals snatch defeat from the jaws of victory more times than I can count. I have seen us absolutely screw up the easiest things in the most epic ways possible. I am pretty sure there is a callused part of my heart that no amount of winning will ever rejuvenate.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score

Kyler is never walking away from an extension if it’s on the table and as long as Keim is the GM it will always be on the table.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I watched Larry Fitzgerald win us a Super Bowl...until he didn't. I have watched the Cardinals snatch defeat from the jaws of victory more times than I can count. I have seen us absolutely screw up the easiest things in the most epic ways possible. I am pretty sure there is a callused part of my heart that no amount of winning will ever rejuvenate.
I totally get this.