Seattle Mariners @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 07/28/23-07/30/23

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s getting harder and harder for me to come to the D backs threads. They were doing so well and now seem to have completely fallen apart. I hope they can turn it around, and quickly.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yippideee skipideeee ill need plenty of 420 stress relief from bpen errors this series :(

Not confident please please show some heart dbacks your disapointin a ton of fans!! Bpen cough

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I get the most stressed with us having a 1 run lead going into the ninth inning.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ughhhh is it gm tim almost was enjoying dback free time.... lol

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmfao welp gm over 1st innin great being a az sports fan eh...... and cards season loomin upon us :(

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
0 heart effort by the dbacks changes need to occur asap

This is a nightmare :(

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
There's a reason why you have #1 and #2 starters - they SHOULD pitch back to back. Instead of trying to win every series, Torey is now saying we'll try to win a game in each series. That's a loser mentality and part of the reason why the DBacks have fallen off the cliff since the ASB...

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
There's a reason why you have #1 and #2 starters - they SHOULD pitch back to back. Instead of trying to win every series, Torey is now saying we'll try to win a game in each series. That's a loser mentality and part of the reason why the DBacks have fallen off the cliff since the ASB...
I took away, after the number of games we won in the first half, that Torrey is trying to win just enough games to get us into the playoffs. Seems like he's trying to eke out wins however he can. The problem for Torrey, is how does he do that with the resources he has. Not knowing if your bull pen can close out games, it makes everyone press. Batters start trying to put a big number on the board, and home run swings start coming out. The GM is hurting us more right now than the manager, imho.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yuppers everyone needs to be canned

This is a dumpster fire team dbacks turnin into cards :( wtf!!!!!!!!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yep

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does Torrey allow 3 straight left handed batters, without pinch hitting for any of them? So dumb. At least PH for Canzone as DH, to see if someone can get on base.

Because he doesn't understand any actual metrics.

Alek Thomas now has a .786 OPS against righties and is still batting 8th.

It's just obtuse at this point

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard