Season ticket thread…..Cardinals season tickets prices rise 25% next season!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When was the last price increase? Being an out of towner since I had season tickets 10 years ago, I don't have much insight to that.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they have crept up in price the past 2 seasons but this is a kick in the balls...
Then this is really bad. It's horrible from a marketing standpoint. You never want a large jump to a fan base, but it's easier to justify if it's been a fee years.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raising the prices means they are going to reinstate all the amenities they got rid of during Covid and never restored right?
What were those?

Man, I miss going to games so much. We’ve had season tickets since 1988, first game MNF v. Dallas and even though I haven’t lived here since 1995, since moving to LA, I’ve come back for at least an average of 3 games per season.

Hard to believe I haven’t been to a game since 2019 because of Covid.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What were those?

Man, I miss going to games so much. We’ve had season tickets since 1988, first game MNF v. Dallas and even though I haven’t lived here since 1995, since moving to LA, I’ve come back for at least an average of 3 games per season.

Hard to believe I haven’t been to a game since 2019 because of Covid.
Since 2013 I have had seats in 102 which I have kept and not moved in part because I love the people in my section and in part because there was an outdoor area directly behind us with a smoking area and cocktail bars. They eliminated those the Covid year (obviously not needed) and never brought them back. It would be one think if they never brought back the bars for any number of arguable reasons but they never even reopened the patios. To go outside and breathe while the team is getting pummeled - something I was able to do for years - now requires walking around the entire stadium.

To make up for the lack of cocktail options they started selling them in other places in 2021, then eliminated THAT in favor of an expanded seltzer menu everywhere, or you can wait 30-45 minutes for a cocktail at basically 2 locations. Now, I know what happened here. This is 100% Hensley Beverage running their drink program. Anyone who has dealt with Hensley knows theI only care about their own margins and not what the end consumer wants to buy. Hensley is a truly reprehensible company run by lizard people. But that’s a whole other discussion.

Last but certainly not least: they are still completely cashless everywhere in the stadium. I can deal with this one, but my god it’s obvious it’s just about keeping the staffing costs and number of staff on site on game days to a minimum. And the service levels and wait times for anything shows.

As a side note: my seats only went up about 6% this year. Not sure why is getting slammed for 25%. My two seats were 2100 last year and are 2260 this year.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I haven’t had time to check mine yet but out of curiosity, did anyone do the math? Last year we had 1 preseason home game and 7 actual regular home games (8 total). Seems realistic to increase prices for 8 home and probably 2 preseason games (10 total) this year. Before I pass judgement, I’ll verify my account based on number of games.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I haven’t had time to check mine yet but out of curiosity, did anyone do the math? Last year we had 1 preseason home game and 7 actual regular home games (8 total). Seems realistic to increase prices for 8 home and probably 2 preseason games (10 total) this year. Before I pass judgement, I’ll verify my account based on number of games.
I believe we still had 8 regular season home games. The 9th was the Mexico City

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Since 2013 I have had seats in 102 which I have kept and not moved in part because I love the people in my section and in part because there was an outdoor area directly behind us with a smoking area and cocktail bars. They eliminated those the Covid year (obviously not needed) and never brought them back. It would be one think if they never brought back the bars for any number of arguable reasons but they never even reopened the patios. To go outside and breathe while the team is getting pummeled - something I was able to do for years - now requires walking around the entire stadium.

To make up for the lack of cocktail options they started selling them in other places in 2021, then eliminated THAT in favor of an expanded seltzer menu everywhere, or you can wait 30-45 minutes for a cocktail at basically 2 locations. Now, I know what happened here. This is 100% Hensley Beverage running their drink program. Anyone who has dealt with Hensley knows theI only care about their own margins and not what the end consumer wants to buy. Hensley is a truly reprehensible company run by lizard people. But that’s a whole other discussion.

Last but certainly not least: they are still completely cashless everywhere in the stadium. I can deal with this one, but my god it’s obvious it’s just about keeping the staffing costs and number of staff on site on game days to a minimum. And the service levels and wait times for anything shows.

As a side note: my seats only went up about 6% this year. Not sure why is getting slammed for 25%. My two seats were 2100 last year and are 2260 this year.
So I am saving over 2 grand to watch from home. Cool.
I had season tickets back in the SDS days. Can’t afford them now.
Glad you can though :koolaid:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yeah…I’m debating on getting the new Sunday ticket after last season, with Kyler’s injury, and our coaching decision. I can’t imagine considering a 25% increase for season tickets to watch a bottom 10 team next year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are drafting 3rd because they were about the 4th worst team. At home, they were possibly the worst.

Sure. But on field performance has absolutely zero to do with season ticket prices. They aren't connected in any way.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I last had tickets in 2021, sec 121 lower EZ, they were $800 +$80 for the usage fee. This year those tickets are $920 + $85 usage fee. Not sure how much they were last year. Prices did not increase from 2020 to 2021. They did 2019 to 20 and i want to say it was $40 a ticket for the season.