Season Starts TOMORROW: What's your record prediction??

How many wins do you project with today's (3/13) roster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I mean a think a function of that is playing with DeAndre Hopkins as your #1 WR vs Greg Dortch as your #1 WR. We all agree that Kyler has to get better -- he'd tell you that, Gannon would tell you that.

What you can also see is that his YPA improved from 2022 to 2023 significantly. Could be a blip, could be attributable to small sample size. We'll see.
Kyler also didn't have a training camp to practice throwing to Trey M and whathis names Amazon drivers in a new offense.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler also didn't have a training camp to practice throwing to Trey M and whathis names Amazon drivers in a new offense.
What about mental reps? :)

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
One additional win based on improvements on defence.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
when I mentally slot in what I expect to happen over the next couple months I see us as...fighting for a WC slot in late december...10 wins

but if we rolled it out as the roster looks today, right now...do we even have enough guys under contract to field a team?... hmmm, maybe 3 wins...all the wr;s are under 5;10...our entire offense at the moment is conner running into an 8 man box and Kyler and Trey trying to play catch to loosen it up,,,we probably dont get into the redzone enough to make Prater fantasy viable

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Not that it would make a difference in anybody's projections, but you're depth chart shows Daley as the backup right tackle, right guard, and left tackle but he's not on the roster, and I doubt that they bring him back.

How's that for useless roster trivia?

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not that it would make a difference in anybody's projections, but you're depth chart shows Daley as the backup right tackle, right guard, and left tackle but he's not on the roster, and I doubt that they bring him back.

How's that for useless roster trivia?
Fixing now. I thought we signed him for two years, but it’s Elijah Wilkinson.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With that roster? 4-5 wins. Even with Kyler, that is one putrid offense.

But I am pretty sure that we will see a upgrade to the receivers and O-line. I'd slot us in for 7 wins.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
14 Wins...... considering we don't have any opponents, I think we miss a few FGs and last minute passes that makes 3 losses.....lol

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Expecting 7-9 wins with a solid leg up on last year but still requiring some pieces to make the next step.

Some players exceeding expectations, particularly Kyler, could get us in wild card contention. We just still have so many pieces missing.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
7-9 based on us drafting MHJ and Kyler Murray finally acting like a mature QB the last few games. If we don’t sign a LG I can see us taking a guy like Cooper Bebe at 35. I can also see us taking a WR and RB in the third round. I would like to see us take Brenden Rice. I think his dad will have him ready to be a starter day one.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
7-9 based on us drafting MHJ and Kyler Murray finally acting like a mature QB the last few games. If we don’t sign a LG I can see us taking a guy like Cooper Bebe at 35. I can also see us taking a WR and RB in the third round. I would like to see us take Brenden Rice. I think his dad will have him ready to be a starter day one.
Going double legacy, I think I like it.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No change in my prediction. 6 wins TOPS. I wouldn't be shocked with another 4-13 season.