season is over....

Reaction score
The season is definitely not over for me. If it is over for you fine stop watching, do whatever you want.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't even know what any of this has to do with domestic violence.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
well that's all well and good, I don't have that type of level-headiness. I want it to rain Lombardi trophies, I have waited long enough. Losses literally sink me into a mild depression until at least mid-weak. am I the only one who feels this way???!

Last time I checked were still 2-0. No need to worry about something which hasnt happened yet. But thats just me.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
well that's all well and good, I don't have that type of level-headiness. I want it to rain Lombardi trophies, I have waited long enough. Losses literally sink me into a mild depression until at least mid-weak. am I the only one who feels this way???!

Not the only one.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Please quit writing "next man up". It reminds me of when the next am up was Fred Wakefield.

Can't give up on a winning season yet. Arians and Co. Have really surprised me with their ability to win with more than the usual new faces on the field.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Please quit writing "next man up". It reminds me of when the next am up was Fred Wakefield.

Can't give up on a winning season yet. Arians and Co. Have really surprised me with their ability to win with more than the usual new faces on the field.

Oh no! What have I done!?! The NFL is a QB driven league and we have Scud Jr. at QB. We're doomed.

:stick:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The season is definitely not over for me. If it is over for you fine stop watching, do whatever you want.

Straight up, it isn't over when someone just starts posting hyperbole over and over and over.... According to some folks, won't name no names...:D every injury is career threatening, and it's not even worth playing after each week because all is lost!!!
:D

It will be interesting to see how long some folks can make it here. :D

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Thank you for offering a little bit of realism to people like 'Desertdawg". I for one do not believe the hype of Drew Stanton taking us to the super bowl, im just not that dumb. Sometimes the truth just, well...hurts.

Nobody said Stanton was taking us to the superbowl, but the truth never stops you from posting something. Your truths aren't truths at all, there for it's impossible for them to hurt. Not even a little bit of realism, just "Oh no.... the season is over" every week with more garbage tied to it, but do your thing man.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Straight up, it isn't over when someone just starts posting hyperbole over and over and over.... According to some folks, won't name no names...:D every injury is career threatening, and it's not even worth playing after each week because all is lost!!!
:D

It will be interesting to see how long some folks can make it here. :D

If you can make it here you can make it anywhere.

Steve

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
where the heck are all these debbie downers coming from with less than 50 posts. is the wife and child beating news bringing out all the trolls?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is why it was absolutely critical that we win the first 2 games.

We can now lose to the 9ers and Broncos, if we pull one of those games out it's a total bonus.

Redskins, Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, Lions are all winnable games even with Stanton and by that time, who knows where we will be health wise, we might get lucky and get some guys back. Remember this team beat San Diego, it seems like everyone in football was impressed by that win except for Cardinals fans for some reason. That team just beat Seattle, even with the refs giving Seattle a free touchdown. This team is more competitive than I think a lot of Cardinals fans are giving them credit for.

This season definitely has not gone to plan but it's far from over.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
Nobody said Stanton was taking us to the superbowl, but the truth never stops you from posting something. Your truths aren't truths at all, there for it's impossible for them to hurt. Not even a little bit of realism, just "Oh no.... the season is over" every week with more garbage tied to it, but do your thing man.

sigh.....

I am going to take the advise of some people on here and go ahead and ignore you. Thanks for the easy decision :mulli:

Reaction score

We can now lose to the 9ers and Broncos, if we pull one of those games out it's a total bonus.

Redskins, Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, Lions are all winnable games even with Stanton and by that time, who knows where we will be health wise, we might get lucky and get some guys back. Remember this team beat San Diego, it seems like everyone in football was impressed by that win except for Cardinals fans for some reason. That team just beat Seattle, even with the refs giving Seattle a free touchdown. This team is more competitive than I think a lot of Cardinals fans are giving them credit for.

:thumbup:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of like what St. Louis said when Trent Green went down or New England said when Drew Bledsoe went down. You know why they said that? Because Kurt Warner and Tom Brady were unknowns. Not saying Drew Stanton is either of those, but until Carson was made available, Bruce trusted him enough to sign him as our starter and so far Bruce has been pretty darn good at making football decisions. Also, Drew has not lost a game since 2010 and gives us the element of surprise with his legs.

We are going to beat the 49ers with Drew Stanton!!!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Love it!!

Bobcat

Reaction score
attachment.php

Not this season with this COACH and GM.:)

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
sigh.....

I am going to take the advise of some people on here and go ahead and ignore you. Thanks for the easy decision :mulli:
You got some good advice considering you already have the truth and reality on ignore so go ahead and add me to that list broseph. :)

Reaction score
You got some good advice considering you already have the truth and reality on ignore so go ahead and add me to that list broseph. :)

I already did ignore him Dawg & its been much more enjoyable since. The guy is a straight up D-bag. You already know that though from seeing him on the official board. :cheers:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard