season is over....

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
You're still fairly new here so you obviously are unaware but it is quite common for a thread bump when someone makes a dire prediction that turns out to be a complete joke. When Arians wins the coach of the year award, I'm sure someone will bump a thread where someone called it a huge mistake as a hire and the Cards will regret the day they didn't make Horton their head coach.

+1

BIGRED1959, don't sweat it. There is not a poster here that hasn't made a statement, and then ate crow.

Michael Floyd, Alan Branch, Matt Leinart, the list goes on for me.

Keep making statements, and don't worry about the re-hashing. Making a statement or a claim is a good thing, right or wrong. It is so much easier to never make a claim and just pick apart others'.............yet, in respect to the topic, it is fun to pick apart claims. :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
+1

BIGRED1959, don't sweat it. There is not a poster here that hasn't made a statement, and then ate crow.

Michael Floyd, Alan Branch, Matt Leinart, the list goes on for me.

Keep making statements, and don't worry about the re-hashing. Making a statement or a claim is a good thing, right or wrong. It is so much easier to never make a claim and just pick apart others'.............yet, in respect to the topic, it is fun to pick apart claims. :D

Understood, thank you for being respectful in your explanation. Much appreciated! :)

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Season is Over...

For the Raiders! They're 0-8 and there's only 1 sub .500 team left on their schedule (St Louis Rams).

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
With all the players we have lost I didn't have much expectations for this season.

This season has been unreal.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think Cardinals can clinch a playoff berth with just one more win, hopefully it come against KC next game :)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Maybe not, but SF is in a mess.

4-7 Atlanta was a mess too. ;)

I don't care how good your defense is, when your offense can't score 17 points your team likely loses. Our D is getting drained the last 3 games being on the field most of the game & now we took another hit on it with Pot Badgers injury :mad:

The Niners O isn't playin well but their D still is.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
10 wins wasn't good enough last year and I think it won't be good enough this year as well...

Well I think wins against KC and St Louis are both attainable.

Jamal Charles won't be able to run all over the Cardinals DL (watch today's game) and St Louis is just...st louis.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well I think wins against KC and St Louis are both attainable.

Jamal Charles won't be able to run all over the Cardinals DL (watch today's game) and St Louis is just...st louis.

You haven't been paying attention. The Falcons and the Old Geezer went over 100 yds rushing on our D. And St. Louis' defense has been absolutely ferocious lately. Holding Peyton Manning to a low score in a defeat. All the Lambs will need is a field goal or two, considering our O and their D.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You haven't been paying attention. The Falcons and the Old Geezer went over 100 yds rushing on our D. And St. Louis' defense has been absolutely ferocious lately. Holding Peyton Manning to a low score in a defeat. All the Lambs will need is a field goal or two, considering our O and their D.

I'm expecting the Cardinals to come out a lot more focused and motivated.

Did you see KC play on Sunday? That run game looked pretty bad.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We can win any of our remaining games, if we play a great game, problem is its been awhile since that's happened... So the optimist in me says we're due