Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 11-6-22

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It didn't get knocked out. The defender was nowhere near the ball. Kyler stumbled on the tackle and spilled the ball.

I'm not saying you're a moron because it's against the rules but only a moron would still be defending Kyler at this point. So I guess you aren't doing that...

Open your eyes man. The defender knocked the ball out. This analysis is almost as moronic as the threads you make.

Here's a video for you

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Too many mistakes according to Captain Obvious. 10 point swing between Murphy's dropped pick and Kylet"s fumble.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The script just writes itself. “We could have won today if we don’t make all those mistakes”

It’s like a Bull Durham cliche show except it’s all about why you continually lose. This half alone

Dropped interception
Dumb penalties
Hiking the ball over Murray’s head
Dropped pass
Fumble
Good teams maybe have ONE of those plays a game. We have four of them… in the first half…

And feels like it’s the same every week.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hards knocks welcomes you to a watch a fun drama episode with mini Murray and the 3 6 cards :((((

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a guy making a quarter billion dollars, Kyler Murray is just one of the worst leaders at that price that I’ve ever seen.
He’d better buy some Powerball tickets because he’s never getting another lucrative contract.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler will never be a great quarterback. He will be good but never great.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Say what you will about Kyler but this team is incredibly undisciplined and amateurish. There isn't another team in the league this dysfunctional from top to bottom. If they didn't have uniforms there's no way you'd know this is a professional NFL franchise. What a bunch of clowns.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He has a 6 total year 1/4 Billion dollar contract with over 100 million GUARANTEED. Someone “getting on his butt” won’t make a bit of difference.
I think it may with an experienced coach who will use that very contract to chastise him over these fundamental mistakes

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison