Say What You Want, I Am Proud of This Team

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We fought hard today and all season and finished 10-6 with a lot to build on for next season. We also very well could have been 13-3 and won the division, that is how close we are right now.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree good season! Fun final game!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
So pumped to be a Cards fan....even though we lost, I have never seen a Cards team fight back like that. Every other team would have given up being down 17-0 in the first quarter. BIRDGANG 2014!!!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep, better season than most of us believed could happen. It was disappointing to lose to the 9ers in our house and yes there is some work to do.

There are a couple of one year contracts than really need to be re-signed and top of the list is Los.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good game, GREAT SEASON! Love this new coaching staff sans the ST coach :)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been a Cardinal fan too long to take a 10-6 season for granted. Was a fun ride and I'm proud. Most years we'd be in the playoffs, but luck wasn't on our side as usual, but that's how it goes.

We also have some pretty clear needs going into next year so lets build on this and get even better.

All and all, even down to the end when it didn't matter, this team stuck together and fought and I'm proud of them.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We fought hard today and all season and finished 10-6 with a lot to build on for next season. We also very well could have been 13-3 and won the division, that is how close we are right now.

You are always proud of the Cardinals. Even when they were 5-11 for 12 years in a row. Just like the rest of us.

Failed to make the playoffs for the 28th time in the last 31 seasons. I'm proud of them too. :p

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Proud? Yes I am
Disappointed? Yes I am
Excited? Yes I am

All I want is a Super Bowl win :newcards::newcards::newcards:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I am proud of the turnaround. Offense improved over the garbage last season. Defense improved over the good squad last year (who'd have thought?). Special teams regressed big time, though. Gotta improve there and if it is glossed over in the offseason, BASK needs to be reamed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody needs to take a small step back and relish what this team accomplished this year. They gave football back to us after 3 years of misery.

As far as today goes,even though the scoreboard didn't say it, the message has been sent now to the Seahawks and 49er's...we're right there with you!

I've heard it several times now from friends..."It's a shame the Cards are out with a 10-6 record." That's a whole lot better than hearing.."Geez, why are you a Cardinal fan?" or " Man, the Cards really suck."

What a fun off season this is going to be!

We are now a team to be reckoned with!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The team improved weekly and it was fun to watch them grow.

Our D really came into itself.

We actually had games with over 100 yards rushing.

Too bad we continued to shoot ourselves in the foot. Cut down on the mistakes and things would have been different.

Lots to build on for next year. Curious to see what the FO does this off season.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed watching our boys a lot this year. It was a fun ride for a change.

I didn't cringe every time the offense came onto the field for a change either..:)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only thing that truly sucks is that the season is over.

really solid first year under the new regime.

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Not sorry about our record, but a lot sorry about not making the playoffs. Just our damn luck that the three best teams in the NFC were in the same division.

freebyrd

Reaction score

here here!..i started a thread of appreciation myself this team and our organization deserves our respect
they are doing things the right way and they have shown a real commitment to doing what it takes to win and field a quality product

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard