Salisbury

shoe

Rookie
Reaction score
Salisbury will be on ESPN news @ 4:15 central time.........might gain some insight to his Arizona interview.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Salisbury will be on ESPN news @ 4:15 central time.
I leaped (lept?) from my PC screen, ran upstairs and turned on ESPN and ESPNews at 5:15 ET (that's 4:15 Central, right?). No Seany.

That's pm, right? That's Channel 207 on DirecTV?

Oh well, I think I'll hang out here for awhile and hope that TIVO captures Sean if he sneaks on. (If not, he'll probably make a showing on NFL Tonite if it's on later).

OP
OP
shoe

shoe

Rookie
Reaction score
He's on now...........talked about Cards at beginning of segment..........sounds promising but ya never know....regardless he said cards will win and start winning as early as this coming season.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
DUDE! These Salisburies taste like Salisburies

You must be registered for see images

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Re: Re: Salisbury

Originally posted by maddogkf
I'd like to see him. He's a smart guy & knows Green's system :thumbup:

I dont get the giddyness over this guy? I mean he may very well be a good QB's coach but he has no experience and so farthe only things I see him do is get on players/teams cases all the time.

I wouldnt mind him coaching the QB's mind you, but I certainly wouldnt get all torn up over it if he turned down the job!

Shuesters2

Wind Breaker
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Salisbury

Originally posted by LVCARDFREAK
I dont get the giddyness over this guy? I mean he may very well be a good QB's coach but he has no experience and so farthe only things I see him do is get on players/teams cases all the time.

I wouldnt mind him coaching the QB's mind you, but I certainly wouldnt get all torn up over it if he turned down the job!

Concur

Shuesters:confused:

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD

I laughed so hard at this!! I love that movie!!! I had to email this thread to my friends!!!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Caught up with his interview and also his comments on NFL Tonite.

Some more "reading of the tea leaves":

Sean sounded like a guy who really wants to take the job.

I don't know whether or not he's married, but my guess is that he is. If so, he sounded like a guy who still had to square things around with his family - i.e. convince his wife and family - that moving from a cushy media job to a riskier more time consuming job in a new town and inevitable disruption in his kids' schooling/childhood friendships and possibly his wife's career - was worth doing.

Salisbury said he'd announce a final decision by weeks' end.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Of course he's excited about this, a coaching oppurtunity with absolutley NO coaching experience for a less than average QB. I posted his carreer stats before and I remember watching him play. He wasn't that good BUT on the other hand he is a ****** and he likes to say what's on his mind. I like that. Maybe he can talk to his wife like that...or maybe not! hehe

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD

I pulled you over for?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

...Coaching the Cardinals!

Attachments

• 2419740_i_1_j_.jpg
    2419740_i_1_j_.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 355

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinals.Ken
I pulled you over for?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

Littering and?

...Coaching the Cardinals!

With your permission sir I would like to make this my new avatar!!!

I love that movie!!

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would love Salisbury to take the job, but if he delays much longer I say the heck with him. Either he wants to coach or he doesn't. I think he's had plenty of time to talk it over with his family. He's starting to act like a prima donna.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stronso
With your permission sir I would like to make this my new avatar!!!

I love that movie!!

By all means...

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin

I don't know whether or not he's married, but my guess is that he is. If so, he sounded like a guy who still had to square things around with his family - i.e. convince his wife and family - that moving from a cushy media job to a riskier more time consuming job in a new town and inevitable disruption in his kids' schooling/childhood friendships and possibly his wife's career - was worth doing.

He's mormon, too. So with a fairly large mormon population in Arizona, that might come into play.

jon_nyaz

The art of music
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pariah
He's mormon, too. So with a fairly large mormon population in Arizona, that might come into play.

Be careful. Wallyburger might come here to hunt you down for being bigoted or racist or homphobic or something. :x

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by blindseyed
Of course he's excited about this, a coaching oppurtunity with absolutley NO coaching experience for a less than average QB. I posted his carreer stats before and I remember watching him play. He wasn't that good BUT on the other hand he is a ****** and he likes to say what's on his mind. I like that. Maybe he can talk to his wife like that...or maybe not! hehe

Great QB's DO NOT make great QB coaches. The fact that he was an average QB only improves his chances of being a good teacher. Ted Williams was the greatest hitter of all time, but he sucked as a batting coach & manager. When an athlete is blessed with superior talent, they struggle when it comes to teaching that talent. Salisbury would piss me off when he belittled the Cardinals, but guess what - HE WAS RIGHT!! I like his spunkiness.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by PACardsFan
Great QB's DO NOT make great QB coaches. The fact that he was an average QB only improves his chances of being a good teacher. Ted Williams was the greatest hitter of all time, but he sucked as a batting coach & manager. When an athlete is blessed with superior talent, they struggle when it comes to teaching that talent. Salisbury would piss me off when he belittled the Cardinals, but guess what - HE WAS RIGHT!! I like his spunkiness.

:raccoon:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by jon_nyaz
Be careful. Wallyburger might come here to hunt you down for being bigoted or racist or homphobic or something. :x

:D

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by jon_nyaz

What was that line about he who doth protest the much. It appears Wally might be walking this line. Imho, of course. :D

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Not Nice

Originally posted by Pariah

Calling someone a moron is not nice...and there are many smart people in Arizona!

He said Mormon.

Oh....never mind.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Salisbury

Originally posted by LVCARDFREAK

Mixed emotions on this one. I rate him right next to Stuart Scott as the most obnoxious ESPN talking head. Get him off of TV, but at the cost of becoming a Cardinal assistant coach. What does he know about coaching?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Salisbury

Originally posted by wallyburger
Mixed emotions on this one. I rate him right next to Stuart Scott as the most obnoxious ESPN talking head. Get him off of TV, but at the cost of becoming a Cardinal assistant coach. What does he know about coaching?

Yeah, I sort of just don't care one way or another if he takes the job. On the plus side, if he takes it we won't have to listen to him on TV anymore. On the down side, well, he'll be coaching our QBs.:shrug:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard