Rodney Hudson - returns after holding out?

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I guess all of the people that decided he wasn't coming back by the Twitter picture were wrong. Also all of the people that poor mouthed the team and Keim were wrong also. Sounds like somebody needs to step up and admit they were wrong. I'm not going to say anybody needs to apologize because I don't do that but 34 pages of this thread were about it. It just goes to show that rumors and lies and BS can get out of hand now doesn't it? Like I said in a previous post, print out the thread and run it through the garbage disposal and you have the same result

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I guess all of the people that decided he wasn't coming back by the Twitter picture were wrong. Also all of the people that poor mouthed the team and Keim were wrong also. Sounds like somebody needs to step up and admit they were wrong. I'm not going to say anybody needs to apologize because I don't do that but 34 pages of this thread were about it. It just goes to show that rumors and lies and BS can get out of hand now doesn't it? Like I said in a previous post, print out the thread and run it through the garbage disposal and you have the same result
And you just said it by posting this.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is a 7 win team with Hudson. We are probably a 6 win team without him. So didn’t really care one way or the other.
I think there's a little bit of a bigger swing than that without him, but I agree that it doesn't matter all that much in the grand scheme of things.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We may have overreacted but the C position is critical. He may have received a small bump in pay or incentives.
I hope he did not receive that in order to play because that is not going to help his resolve going up against the likes of Aaron Donald or play up to his best ability for a 17 game season... and hopefully beyond into the playoffs

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson