Rodney Hudson is a Cardinal

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need numbers and continuity on the o-line. I have no problem with Cole or Galliard as back ups.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would the Raiders really have traded him within their division?

I'm starting to think we could have got him for a 4th. However, after we blew the Linsley deal I cant blame them for securing the deal.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Under the current regime, I'll trade picks all day long for proven talent.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
it’s late and I don’t have time to read every post. Does anyone out there NOT love this trade????

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Amazing luck for him to be available, kudos to Keim for seizing the opportunity.
Had he been cut I highly doubt we would've got him. I read today the Raiders we're going to cut him & then teams started showing interest, so they waited. I have no idea if he's happy to be in Arizona or not but I do know we have him for the next 2 years at least. As soon as he was cut had that happened, imo he would've signed with a team that's considered a contender. Better to trade for him & end it right there.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Don’t know a lot about the guy, but I’m digging the pff grade of 73.6, 1 penalty, and only 1 sack given up with a statue at QB. Keim time strikes again. Would be nice to just figure out a way to have a different GM entirely for the drafting process ;)

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Don’t know a lot about the guy, but I’m digging the pff grade of 73.6, 1 penalty, and only 1 sack given up with a statue at QB. Keim time strikes again. Would be nice to just figure out a way to have a different GM entirely for the drafting process ;)
Yep... Hudson has given up THREE (3) sacks since 2015! He’s a HOFer and he’s a Cardinal.
Keim, and perhaps Mike B have finally decided to accept the reality of the NFL which is, if you can’t win the trenches, you can’t win...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose