Rodney Hudson is a Cardinal

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like this move for Cardinals. Note that Keim will likely move down in first round and will pickup a 3rd round pick.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keims recent 3rd round picks

Josh Jones (can't start over Beechum)
Zach Allen (JAG)
Mason Cole (JAG)
Chad Williams (lol)
Brandon Williams (lol)

good God that’s ugly and why I amended my earlier comment about liking the move but not crazy about having to give up compensation too.

his drafts are horrendous. If he can swing picks for proven players, we’ll have a better shot anyway.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is where Keim is good. He makes great trades and this is a great trade.

It doesn't make the AJ Green deal is suddenly good.

It doesn't change his draft history.

But Keim makes really good trades and no one can really argue differently.

I don't really see a world where we don't trade back from 16 at this point.

I am curious to see if they trade Pugh in response to this move.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JMO, but for our two high draft picks, assuming we can't trade back, I'm guessing a CB or a RB, in Round One and BPA in the second. Guessing that Larry retires and we use his money for PP (if at a reasonable price), or Hassom Reddick.

Last edited:

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Excellent, excellent move. Kudos to Keim on this one.

I am not worried about the 3rd round pick, especially when you look at our past 3rd round picks. I will gladly take Hudson and his salary over another Zach Allen.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keims recent 3rd round picks

Josh Jones (can't start over Beechum)
Zach Allen (JAG)
Mason Cole (JAG)
Chad Williams (lol)
Brandon Williams (lol)

Yeah I know. Even Keim can get lucky once and awhile he also drafted Mathieu and David Johnson in the third. We need some young talent added to this team desperately.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bet the Raiders took less other than trading him to the hated Chiefs. Gets him out of the Division and the Conference

no chance he would be traded in the same division
I like this move for Cardinals. Note that Keim will likely move down in first round and will pickup a 3rd round pick.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Very well could happen. Need to recoup a pick or two

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know we need CB badly but the thought of a Vera-Tucker/Hudson iOL makes me reallllll happy

Yes Pugh is nothing special and in the other side Josh Jones hasn't done anything, just moved to guard cause the coach thinks he can't play tackle with nfl speed

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
From the 2019 season,

"One of the biggest Pro Bowl snubs this season was Raiders’ center, Rodney Hudson. Once again, he dominated his competition as the veteran center allowed zero pressures to the likes of Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh, and Geno Atkins, according to Pro Football Focus.

This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone as Hudson has allowed the fewest pressures per snap of any center since 2017. In fact, it’s not even close. Hudson allows just one pressure for every 151 pass-blocking snaps. The next closest? Brandon Linder of the Jacksonville Jaguars at 60.1 per Pro Football Focus."

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the 2019 season,

"One of the biggest Pro Bowl snubs this season was Raiders’ center, Rodney Hudson. Once again, he dominated his competition as the veteran center allowed zero pressures to the likes of Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh, and Geno Atkins, according to Pro Football Focus.

This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone as Hudson has allowed the fewest pressures per snap of any center since 2017. In fact, it’s not even close. Hudson allows just one pressure for every 151 pass-blocking snaps. The next closest? Brandon Linder of the Jacksonville Jaguars at 60.1 per Pro Football Focus."
Worth every bit of a 3rd round draft pick

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose