Rodney Hudson is a Cardinal

Shane

Current STAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this was my first thought too. then my thought just now was it doesn't matter because Keim likely blows the pick anyway. The Rams continually trade picks for proven players and it's paid off for them. If that's how we have to roll, so be it.

You sound like you are confident in Steve Kevin’s ability to draft a third round draft pick there is going to have the same impact as a Rodney Hudson a potential Hall of Fame Center???

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really hope it is not this years third. That would make it much more palatable.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You sound like you are confident in Steve Kevin’s ability to draft a third round draft pick there is going to have the same impact as a Rodney Hudson a potential Hall of Fame Center???

Shane, that was literally the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I posted. Read it again. I said Keim likely blows the pick anyway, so I'm fine getting rid of the 3rd.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I know some will say why trade a 3rd if they would probably release him anyway? but we just got an all pro center for a 3rd. I’m more than good with this.

Twitter was saying that the Dolphins were the competition on trade, Packers in the mix / unlikely that the Raiders were sending them to the Chiefs.

Shane

Current STAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane, that was literally the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I posted. Read it again. I said Keim likely blows the pick anyway, so I'm fine getting rid of the 3rd.

my bad... I’m just happy we landed him before being released and not having to get in a bidding war Kansas City or some other team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tally Cardinal