Rock Star 2: Supernova (Tommy Lee, Jason Newsted, and Gilby Clarke)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mesacardsfan said:
Dilana was way to full of herself and quite frankly I only enjoyed a few of her performances alot of them were bad. The Cindi Lauper one was actually her best singing performance. Glad she lost did not like her on stage perfomances really at all.

That was the one thing I hated about her the way she'd grab her skirt and dance like Cyndi Lauper in that stupid video.

But that must be something personal with me because I hated how Lucas impersonate Mick Jagger, I hated how Toby did his Billy Idol impersonation, and I hated Storm's version of Kid Rock. So apparently that must be something I look for or something?

Like I said I thought the original songs sounded much better this past time with Lukas singing. I still think Supernova is going to be mediocre (and apparently the name is changing because they got sued over the name), but I think they would be mediocre no matter who they picked based on the songs I heard.

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Russ you may be right they sounded better but not sure I would buy it you know? We'll see I guess how they do

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy thier music but I would go to their concert.

You know there will be a ton of hotties at their concert!