Robert Sarver is in Big Trouble (ANNOUNCES SALE PROCESS)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"This baffoon didnt max out DA. We temporarily waived the deadline to fix that."

Deandre Ayton will be a RFA next summer. The Suns still retain his rights.

The NBA should serve the best interest of the team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over 50 people interviewed for story that supposedly was to run after the season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton will be a RFA next summer. The Suns still retain his rights.

The NBA should serve the best interest of the team.

The NBA does serve the best interest of the teams and the players union serves the best interest of the players

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Over 50 people interviewed for story that supposedly was to run after the season.

waiting for sources to confirm I assume? Usually these things move fast when they are taking someone down

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
waiting for sources to confirm I assume? Usually these things move fast when they are taking someone down

98.7 said they are going to have the the guy who originally tweeted this out at 5:30. It's probably gonna be dropped right before ESPN's NBA coverage tonight.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm waiting for major media sources in sports to weigh in such as Shams Charania and Adrian Wojnarowski.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was just saying the other day that Sarver was only out via scandal or health.

Didn't think one would show up this quick.

If they can deal with it quickly and remove him, I think this is a blessing. Obviously it is a disaster if it festers. With Sterling in LA they ran him out real quick, it took a while for the new ownership to come together but the league banned Sterling in the blink of an eye. The news broke on April 25th and by the 29th the NBA had banned him for life.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If they can deal with it quickly and remove him, I think this is a blessing. Obviously it is a disaster if it festers. With Sterling in LA they ran him out real quick, it took a while for the new ownership to come together but the league banned Sterling in the blink of an eye. The news broke on April 25th and by the 29th the NBA had banned him for life.

I would give anything for the Suns to get their Balmer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how funny/sad is it that most of us are salivating for this to be something awful to finally rid ourselves of our owner?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

When regular season ended? Last regular season or this one? Either way, wtf with the timing?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Wow. I didn’t remember it being such a quick process.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think almost every Suns fan wanted Robert Sarver to sell the team under the right circumstances.

that was never happening. just like Donald Sterling, something terrible would have to happen to rid the Suns of the albatross that Sarver has been and will likely always be.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think almost every Suns fan wanted Robert Sarver to sell the team under the right circumstances.

I think he reeeeally likes being in the Boys Club of sports ownership. By all accounts he is one of the most vocal and active owners in league meetings. He was never going to sell unless circumstance forced it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... you know what will be truly terrible? If there's a ton of allegations, but not something that truly forces him out like the Sterling audio which was the smoking gun. That would be AWFUL.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
man... you know what will be truly terrible? If there's a ton of allegations, but not something that truly forces him out like the Sterling audio which was the smoking gun. That would be AWFUL.
Just a week or two ago, there was posters here defending the guy.

He is an uber ******.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson