Ritchie Incognito anyone?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea, who wants an All-Pro guard....
An ABOVE AVERAGE Run Blocker AND
An ABOVE AVERAGE Pass Blocker!!!
https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/richie-incognito/2298
shoot the Cards are stacked at the O line as it is (sarcasm)
Rated 12th best guard in the league...yea who needs him

and to those referring to the 'bullying'....maybe you didn't see Jonathan Martin... he so called bullied posted a picture of a gun and bullets stating he was going to shoot up his old school and he had a list of people he was going to kill.
Martin couldn't hack it at in the NFL and Richie's been nothing but an All pro player almost every season he's played. Martin got chance after chance after chance in the NFL and every time left the teams crying. Shoot he walked away from two teams...he failed to show up practice and went AWOL and both teams cut him. The players who played with him said he not a good teammate.
Richie's teammates in Buffalo say he's awesome to play with and ever since the incident he donates time and money to bullying organizations...even the Miami players Richie played with said he was awesome to play with.

So to summarize....no one like Martin and everyone liked Richie...except Martin.

Yea, Keim would be wise to pick him up when you have Aaron Donald and Suh (both will be on the Rams O line) coming at your QB...or is the old 'bullying' too much for ya?

They'd be fools to not protect Bradford with Richie....Iupati has one leg and both arms in retirement...and he hasn't produced in 2 and a half years..... but let's bet on him coming back from his injuries and wanting to quit....Iupati is cashing a paycheck this year....and if you can't see that you're blind. He'll be on IR by week 3.

If you can get Richie on a 2 year performance deal...you sign him immediately

Yeah this guy got a huge bad rap. None of the stuff he did was even that bad it was all jock guy poo talking. He's been a stud for a long time.

Martin on the other hand was as big. Headcase that I've ever seen

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yea, who wants an All-Pro guard....
An ABOVE AVERAGE Run Blocker AND
An ABOVE AVERAGE Pass Blocker!!!
https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/richie-incognito/2298
shoot the Cards are stacked at the O line as it is (sarcasm)
Rated 12th best guard in the league...yea who needs him

and to those referring to the 'bullying'....maybe you didn't see Jonathan Martin... he so called bullied posted a picture of a gun and bullets stating he was going to shoot up his old school and he had a list of people he was going to kill.
Martin couldn't hack it at in the NFL and Richie's been nothing but an All pro player almost every season he's played. Martin got chance after chance after chance in the NFL and every time left the teams crying. Shoot he walked away from two teams...he failed to show up practice and went AWOL and both teams cut him. The players who played with him said he not a good teammate.
Richie's teammates in Buffalo say he's awesome to play with and ever since the incident he donates time and money to bullying organizations...even the Miami players Richie played with said he was awesome to play with.

So to summarize....no one like Martin and everyone liked Richie...except Martin.

Yea, Keim would be wise to pick him up when you have Aaron Donald and Suh (both will be on the Rams O line) coming at your QB...or is the old 'bullying' too much for ya?

They'd be fools to not protect Bradford with Richie....Iupati has one leg and both arms in retirement...and he hasn't produced in 2 and a half years..... but let's bet on him coming back from his injuries and wanting to quit....Iupati is cashing a paycheck this year....and if you can't see that you're blind. He'll be on IR by week 3.

If you can get Richie on a 2 year performance deal...you sign him immediately

So, to summarize, it's okay to bully someone as long as the crowd goes along with it? Disgusting stuff here, on this post and in this thread. Was Martin troubled at best, mentally unstable at worst? Absolutely. Does that make it okay? No, it makes it even worse.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He’s a loose cannon
Lol!! He’s not nice. ....ahahahahaha

Just a pro bowl o lineman available

And we have a guard who’s been injured the past 2 years and has back and knee issues....and at last look his heart is not in it....and you’d take him over Richie

Get real

Suh and Donald are coming to kill Bradford and Rosen

Do you think they care...or do you want to protect the QB?

When iupati is on the ground and Donald and Suh are watching Bradford carted off...it’s too late

Iupati isnt a guy who's going to be a locker room cancer and have emotional outbursts when things don't go his way. So yes, I'll take my level-headed Iupati over Incognito any day.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And that’s exactly why your QBs will be carted off the field.

Iupati and his 40 ranking are dead last of any starting guard is who you choose to play because HEs NICE....Ahahahahahahahahha

Thank god you aren’t a GM

Don’t forget for one second Aaron Donald and Suh are coming every snap to crush Bradford and Rosen

Your logic is like going into a car crash not wanting to have a safe car because it puts out too much emission....You’ll take the car that every test has shown kills it’s passengers...why because it’s earthy.

Great idea bud

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Iupati and his 40 ranking are dead last of any starting guard is who you choose to play because HEs NICE....Ahahahahahahahahha

Don’t forget for one second Aaron Donald and Suh are coming every snap to crush Bradford and Rosen

Your logic is like going into a car crash not wanting to have a safe car because it puts out too much emission....You’ll take the car that every test has shown kills it’s passengers...why because it’s earthy.

Great idea bud

And neither are you, full of yourself, though you are.

Keim, the guy who has forgotten more than you know, will make the call.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Great idea bud

Man, I have never wanted to put anyone on ignore this badly over one thread.

Who hurt you?

Last edited:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And neither are you, full of yourself, though you are.

Keim, the guy who has forgotten more than you know, will make the call.

Not full of myself, but I can say Tom Brady is better than Dak Prescott as easily as I can say Richie Incognito is better than Mike Iupati

At least I’m not basing a football team on how nice the guy is...especially on a flawed mentality....because everyone has stated Richie was right and Martin was wrong

Richie has been in the pro bowl the last three years AS THE STARTER

Iupati has been playing at the level of the worst guards in the league and hurt for the past 2 years....and somehow you think he’s equal or better than Richie....it’s laughable

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not full of myself, but I can say Tom Brady is better than Dak Prescott as easily as I can say Richie Incognito is better than Mike Iupati

At least I’m not basing a football team on how nice the guy is...especially on a flawed mentality....because everyone has stated Richie was right and Martin was wrong

Richie has been in the pro bowl the last three years AS THE STARTER

Iupati has been playing at the level of the worst guards in the league and hurt for the past 2 years....and somehow you think he’s equal or better than Richie....it’s laughable

So you want to compare a healthy Incognito to a Iupati when injured. Don't have to be as bright as you to know that this is a highly suspect evaluation.

A healthy Iupati has also made the Pro Bowl and All Pro. At this point that is what we have going into the season.

Of course, as one with intimate knowledge of Mike's psychological state and a time traveller, I'm sure you'll disagree.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Iupati is 3 years younger and doesn't have the baggage...he has been injured but prior to that was a 4 time pro bowler and an All Pro. Incognito has never been an All Pro--or even second team All Pro (which Iupati also was--as a Cardinal).

You can't ignore the off the field garbage with Incognito, at one time he was voted as the dirtiest player in the NFL by his peers. That wasn't exactly a sign of respect. Then you bring all the bullying and racism allegations with him and I don't understand why any fan would want that guy wearing your teams jersey.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Fitz was endorsing his signing here before he went to Buffalo. Just keep that in mind.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Fitz was endorsing his signing here before he went to Buffalo. Just keep that in mind.

The only thing I found about Fitz & Incognito was from this article... http://arizonasports.com/story/6738...y-fitzgerald-talks-incognitomartin-situation/

I don’t think there’s a place in the locker room, I don’t think there’s a place in society for that type of language and behavior,” Fitzgerald said. “To treat somebody that you would consider a friend — you know, the offensive linemen in the NFL are usually the most close-knit group out of any of the positions, I mean, they work together, all five of them have to work together for your team to have success offensively.

“To see that kind of dissension and disdain was saddening.”

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
The only thing I found about Fitz & Incognito was from this article... http://arizonasports.com/story/6738...y-fitzgerald-talks-incognitomartin-situation/

I don’t think there’s a place in the locker room, I don’t think there’s a place in society for that type of language and behavior,” Fitzgerald said. “To treat somebody that you would consider a friend — you know, the offensive linemen in the NFL are usually the most close-knit group out of any of the positions, I mean, they work together, all five of them have to work together for your team to have success offensively.

“To see that kind of dissension and disdain was saddening.”

I can’t find it either, but he did make statements about getting help at guard, and how RI was on the radar. It was something along the lines of “he can help,” and that the other stuff would be overlooked. Not trying to quote, but I know he was being strongly considered after the Martin debacle.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Bottom line- I know the club strongly considered him before. This was prior to him signing with Buffalo.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:)
You must be registered for see images attach
Bad comparison. Dobler was dirty but it was more of an act and a persona he created himself. The stuff hebwas accused of being dirty with was well within the rules even his famous leg whip. Incognito has a screw loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Bad comparison. Dobler was dirty but it was more of an act and a persona he created himself. The stuff hebwas accused of being dirty with was well within the rules even his famous leg whip. Incognito has a screw loose.

Wrong, great compare and contrast to arrive at what's a dirty player or not :)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Great idea bud

Calm down
You must be registered for see images attach

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

BTW, gouging eyes, biting the nose, spatting and grabbing an opposing player's crotch are a few of the things Dobler did which where not well within the rules lol

Last edited:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BTW, gouging eyes, biting the nose, spatting and grabbing an opposing player's crotch are a few of the things Dobler did which where not well within the rules lol
I think a lot of that was embellished. He was rarely flagged for such behavior and he was one of the best guards in the league in his day. Was he a choirboy? No but I think a lot of it was him selling his own hype. And, he was a different player off the field. He left his shenanigans on the field. He wasn't a roided out cornholio like Incognito. And I wear #66 in his honor. Oh, and he was no dummy. A lot of what he did he saved for the other team's best players. This is why the only players who really hated him were guys like Bergey and Merlin Olsen.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
He was a degrading sexist and racist a-hole who would do and say whatever he wanted because he knew he was the biggest guy around and noone could do sh&@ to him

My buddy played ball with him at mtn ridge. Told me RI was a fat kid growing up, and later took all his fat kid aggression out on everyone. And he loves David Allen Coe.

He’s got some wiring issues for sure, but I’d be fine with his talent on our OL for a year or 2.