Report: Cardinals to host former 1st-round C Billy Price for visit

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Pass, a guy who couldn't start for an terrible Bengal line and then played on an even worse Giant line. This illustrates how little Keim and company value a good offensive line.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pass, a guy who couldn't start for an terrible Bengal line and then played on an even worse Giant line. This illustrates how little Keim and company value a good offensive line.
If you can snag someone to be a backup who showed enough potential to get drafted in the first round, you take the chance that your OL coach can do something with the guy. So, shame on Keim? How about shame on both Cincy & NY. Hudson was never the same after cracking ribs. His injury was every bit as damaging as Hop’s was to what transpired down the stretch to this team.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you can snag someone to be a backup who showed enough potential to get drafted in the first round, you take the chance that your OL coach can do something with the guy. So, shame on Keim? How about shame on both Cincy & NY. Hudson was never the same after cracking ribs. His injury was every bit as damaging as Hop’s was to what transpired down the stretch to this team.

Even if they can't improve the guy he's still better than Harlow, Garcia or any other backup Center we have had recently.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score

The only questions are, "is he better than Sean Harlow and is he more expensive". If he's projected to better than Harlow and about the same cost, then sign him and it improves the roster.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The only questions are, "is he better than Sean Harlow and is he more expensive". If he's projected to better than Harlow and about the same cost, then sign him and it improves the roster.

They are both minimum wage guys and Harlow is not a centre by trade.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Even if they can't improve the guy he's still better than Harlow, Garcia or any other backup Center we have had recently.
It's just lunacy that people on this board default to bashing every damn move.

While I'm not going to lean on PFF for player ratings, the rated Price better than Hudson AND Garcia last year.

I think if we removed biases, and you told the board that the Cardinals were bringing in a center who played better than Max Garcia and Rodney Hudson last year, the board would b happy.

But the nattering nabobs of negativism just can't help but pan everything. I bet these guys are real fun at parties.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's just lunacy that people on this board default to bashing every damn move.

While I'm not going to lean on PFF for player ratings, the rated Price better than Hudson AND Garcia last year.

I think if we removed biases, and you told the board that the Cardinals were bringing in a center who played better than Max Garcia and Rodney Hudson last year, the board would b happy.

But the nattering nabobs of negativism just can't help but pan everything. I bet these guys are real fun at parties.

It's a new low when people are getting angry over the backup center when it's an obvious upgrade.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It's a new low when people are getting angry over the backup center when it's an obvious upgrade.
Price would be a clear upgrade over what Garcia brought, and even then, Garcia wasn't a terrible back up OL.

Even if you think Hernandez sucks, there is still more competition at G as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave