Quick Thought about Murray

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Every year players exercise their RIGHT to not take part in OTAs and fans then question their character, leadership and commitment.

On these issues, the only opinions that matter are in management and the players understand this is the business side of football because THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS!

Kyler is going to get paid.

Hell, that fine pillar of a man, D. Watson has signed for 5 years and $230m - GUARANTEED!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So all you Kyler apologist, is it a good thing he’s not there? Would it be a bad thing if he showed up?
He had an opportunity to sway many of the disenchanted fans and he blew it. Many are practice their “ boo’s” this off season.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every year players exercise their RIGHT to not take part in OTAs and fans then question their character, leadership and commitment.

On these issues, the only opinions that matter are in management and the players understand this is the business side of football because THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS!

Kyler is going to get paid.

Hell, that fine pillar of a man, D. Watson has signed for 5 years and $230m - GUARANTEED!
Sure. Management and his teammates would probably be pissed off if he showed up.

gmartin

Reaction score
I have been a huge Kyler supporter, believing he should get a new contract. I was also sure he would show up for OTA's. I believe a true professional would be incredible eager to get the stench from that last game behind them, and as quickly as possible look for ways to improve.

It wasn't all his fault, but he is the QB, and he needs to get as many reps as possible with his team mates. Injury ? maybe, but he could get injured at home. And don't compare him to Rodgers or Brady.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if they stumble again like the last two years, I am placing a lot of the blame on Kyler. I wish they could wait a year for a new contract, but understand they probably can't

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
my hawt take:

K1 showing up to non-required camp + Keims comments mean a contract extension for Kyler gets announced by mid-July

both sides feel good enough about the progress to know it will happen

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
my hawt take:

K1 showing up to non-required camp + Keims comments mean a contract extension for Kyler gets announced by mid-July

heck, might even get announced today or tomorrow

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
my hawt take:

Maybe. It's also very possible that this week is Media Day. Last year the Cards posted Media Day content on 6/1.

He could be showing up just to get his picture taken. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose