Quick Kyler Musing

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
They beat his ass once, he tried to show off & it cost him big time. Name calling for UK fans huh? How childish, how old are you? I bet you're secretly rooting for the Ravens Sunday? Lamar Jackson is not a passer, he played a pop Warner team Sunday, we may not win Sunday because it's on the road & the Ravens have a good defense & our secondary is still a work in progress. When he plays a good secondary, the true Lamar passer will come out. At least 2 of his passes against the Dolphins were short dunk passes that were basically missed tackles for long TD's inflating his stats.

A UK fan talking about trash talking.....that rich.FYI I have been a Cards fan for over 50 years so just keep your verbal diarrhea to yourself.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A UK fan talking about trash talking.....that rich.FYI I have been a Cards fan for over 50 years so just keep your verbal diarrhea to yourself.
Calm it down a bit or you will get a break from here.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm a UK fan & I don't trash talk so yeah, that is rich. I never said you aren't a Cardinals fan. Once a player leaves UK, if he isn't playing for the Cardinals, he's the enemy. You have all this Lamar love, get all pissy when someone says anything negative about him. Guess what? Lamar is not an accurate passer & never will be, you either have it or you don't with accuracy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard