Pro Indoor Soccer Returning to AZ

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, after investing a lot of energy to learn the traditional outdoor game, indoor is not nearly as fascinating. It's a little like bowling with the gutter rails up.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Have they figured out where they're going to play?!?

A lot of details, season tickets for sale, pricing tiers ..... just no schedule or location that I can tell

OP
OP
P

Peter C

Reaction score
Have they figured out where they're going to play?!?

A lot of details, season tickets for sale, pricing tiers ..... just no schedule or location that I can tell

April 12-15 looks to be the period that the home site will be announced. Three locations under consideration. The best deal for the team will prevail.

The schedule comes from the league. All that is known for now is the home opener date of Nov 12.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Right on ... thanks for the information .... I know zero about the league but reading through their webpage I was expecting games a little faster ..... with the season starting in November it would make more sense that things are still getting sorted

OP
OP
P

Peter C

Reaction score
Phoenix Monsoon Tryouts

The Phoenix Monsoon are holding the 2nd day of open tryouts for the professional indoor team that begins play in November of this year.
The tryout is on Saturday May 21.

More information here

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd think that Jobing.com would be the best venue with less to no obstructed views (although I doubt they'll need the second level) and a surrounding neighborhood for a possible fanbase. I'm not sure if they could lure many people to downtown USAC for indoor soccer. I wonder if Veterans Memorial is under consideration.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard