Pro Football Focus has Kyler Murray as highest graded player in draft.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just watched a clip on NFL.com and PFF has Murray as the highest graded player in the draft regardless of position. His grade of 94+ is the exact same given to Baker Mayfield last year prior to the draft. PFF described Murray as a QB with one of the most unique skill sets (arm talent and mobility) of any QB in the history of the draft.

From what I know about PFF, they are an analytics based grading system, not just a couple of guys with opinions about players.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I just watched a clip on NFL.com and PFF has Murray as the highest graded player in the draft regardless of position. His grade of 94+ is the exact same given to Baker Mayfield last year prior to the draft. PFF described Murray as a QB with one of the most unique skill sets (arm talent and mobility) of any QB in the history of the draft.

From what I know about PFF, they are an analytics based grading system, not just a couple of guys with opinions about players.

Several other sites do not.A well respected former NFL scout site has Murray ranked #12 and ranked behind Haskins as a QB.So playing this game goes both ways.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

So Chris Collinsworth and his son like Kyler Murray the best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Pff rankings are most realistic, there is a study behind the numbers

They base 90% on pure analytics. And they aren't as respected as much as others yet. They are fairly new to the game. They are the only ones who have Murray as the #1 prospect

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
2019 - Kyler
2018 - Baker
2017 - Myles Garrett
2016 - Joey Bosa

Seems like they have their eyes wide open.

Andrew Billings, Leonte Caroo, Deion Jones, Keanu Neal.

They whiffed bad on those ones.
They had billings and caroo as 1st round prospects. Billings went in the 3rd and Caroo in the 4th. Neither have done squat.

They had Jones and Neal pretty low and those dudes have been good.

They had Will Anthony out of Navy as a 3rd rd prospect. Dude never even got a tryout with a team

PFF main criticism for me is they never fully take scheme, surrounding talent, opposing talent into account. Which leads them to under rating and over rating a lot of players. This is why you constantly see such wild swings from them on player rating once players change teams or major roster changes on their own team. #woke

Last edited:

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They have great stats. They get a lot of eye rolls on their grades. I wouldn't put much stock into it. I think it's just as likely Murray falls to mid round in this draft as it is he goes #1 so it should be interesting to see what happens.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It does not matter which any of these sites state who is the number one, because the franchises do not care and have their own boards... so chunk what PWF has to say :)

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
As much as I want Murray on this team, I don’t think the Cards will draft him.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They have great stats. They get a lot of eye rolls on their grades. I wouldn't put much stock into it. I think it's just as likely Murray falls to mid round in this draft as it is he goes #1 so it should be interesting to see what happens.

You are insane if you really believe there is any chance he does not go top 10

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol just saying last small qb we had was max int hall

I am hoping if cards take Murray he pans out better

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson