Preseason: Nuggets @ Suns Tuesday game thread, 10-10-2023

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Or get someone to take a contract in trade. Lee needs to be traded--for nothing even--if possible. That way we at least get his contract off the books.
No bad team is going to want him, they will want young players to build around, those are the only teams with any cap space.

He can be signed to teams over the cap for the min, but I really don't think anyone would trade for him.

I predict we cut him and in a few months he signs with Millwaukee.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No bad team is going to want him, they will want young players to build around, those are the only teams with any cap space.

He can be signed to teams over the cap for the min, but I really don't think anyone would trade for him.

I predict we cut him and in a few months he signs with Millwaukee.

A team can accept him in a trade even if over the cap. Like how the Suns got Aaron Holiday and Jock Landsdale in the past. Minimum deals are easily acceptable but we'd likely need to include a 2nd round pick or cash to dump him somewhere.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A team can accept him in a trade even if over the cap. Like how the Suns got Aaron Holiday and Jock Landsdale in the past. Minimum deals are easily acceptable but we'd likely need to include a 2nd round pick or cash to dump him somewhere.
I was not aware of that.

Even so, not sure why anyone would trade anything when they will just be able to sign him once we cut him. Maybe a $1 in cash considerations I suppose.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Jokic showing off his flop move against Nurkic. It was funny because it was so obvious.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Apparently not. It was to me but the announcer and I heard highlights where they claim Nurk "ran him over."

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently not. It was to me but the announcer and I heard highlights where they claim Nurk "ran him over."

The referees didn't call an offensive foul on Nurkic, so we have that on our side, plus the surprise on Jokic' face.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was just pre-season but notice that no one complained about a timeout LOL. Very happy to move on from Monty

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was not aware of that.

Even so, not sure why anyone would trade anything when they will just be able to sign him once we cut him. Maybe a $1 in cash considerations I suppose.
No need to get anything back. They could just take him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson