Preseason: Nuggets @ Suns Tuesday game thread, 10-10-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns play the second of five preseason games, this time at home against the Nuggets.

They won at the Pistons on Sunday.

When: Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Television: Suns Live, TNT, AZ Family

3TV / AZ Family Sports

Network 44

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 7 PM Arizona time

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The injury report indicates Jordan Goodwin, Ish Wainright and Damion Lee remain OUT.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
OMG! On my way to work this morning, the first topic was about Ish Wainwright. The question was, "Is it ever OK for a man to refer to another man as "Thick."" :lol:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OMG! On my way to work this morning, the first topic was about Ish Wainwright. The question was, "Is it ever OK for a man to refer to another man as "Thick."" :lol:

I believe I called Azibuike "thick" in the game thread yesterday so I wasn't sure it was ever in question.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Sucks for Malone. Horrible actually.

We need more time for KBD in this one as it really felt like he was on the outside looking in at the 8 or 9 man rotation. Meanwhile, Yuta got a lot more time than I was expecting. In fact, I thought KBD and Yuta would be about where the other was but I was apparently wrong on that one.

Over 8 threes and 8 free throws per quarter had me so excited. Our PACE WAS AWESOME!!!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Nurk and Diop did not impress in the last game - Yuta and Grayson did - Okogie Okogied - Eubanks did the workhorse thing with some passion - but then again I switched to the Cards game

If the entire trio is out I'm kinda even more interested in tonight's game - specially with folks still playing for 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th fiddle

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nurk and Diop did not impress in the last game - Yuta and Grayson did - Okogie Okogied - Eubanks did the workhorse thing with some passion - but then again I switched to the Cards game

If the entire trio is out I'm kinda even more interested in tonight's game - specially with folks still playing for 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th fiddle

It'll just be like the 2nd half of the pistons game.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really? WTH you would think you want to run these guys together against the Nuggets to see how things go at least for a bit. Weird unless maybe you know Denver isn’t playing their guys either?
On TNT too.

Maybe they want to rest them before the fines start.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
It'll just be like the 2nd half of the pistons game.
Except our depth won't we up 20 pts when the game starts - and they'll likely be banging with some of Denver's starters - which imo makes for a better measuring stick - who's going to run ish? Gordon probably?

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Except our depth won't we up 20 pts when the game starts - and they'll likely be banging with some of Denver's starters - which imo makes for a better measuring stick - who's going to run ish? Gordon probably?
Ish isn’t going to run sh*t. He’ll be cheering from the bench. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson