Predictions for Cardinals vs. Raiders

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
1. Nnamdi Asomugha will get an Interception.
2. Drunk Raider fan will start fights and get arrested and make for many awkward memories for kids at the game.
3. The refs will keep it interesting.

anyone else?

OP
OP
N

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
I hope to christen you as Genious good sir.

NWCardFan

Reaction score
Cardinals win this one big to get back on track.
Cards 35
Raiders 13
No Anderson INTS.
Wells is not a big factor but we run successfully and recievers and D step up big...
Let's hope anyway :)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This game will be close and will very much resemble the Rams game... I think Gradkowski is better than DA, but I thnk Cards win: 19-14.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There will be more than a few Escalades in the parking lots with CA plates. The drivers will be, ummm.... interesting looking. The only-slightly-less-interesting-looking drivers will have F-150s.

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It's going to be a long afternoon for the Cards. Mediocre at best QB. Remade offensive line and a defense that hasn't stopped anybody since the first Clinton administration is not a good recipe for success. I don't care how much you trust in your head coach.

I predict an early exit to the left and right for Cardinal fans Sunday. These aren't the veterans who had played together for 3-5 years who could turn things back around after a disaster.

The Raiders will have seen the film and will simply play power football and the undersized Cards defense will be helpless to stop them.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It's going to be a long afternoon for the Cards. Mediocre at best QB. Remade offensive line and a defense that hasn't stopped anybody since the first Clinton administration is not a good recipe for success. I don't care how much you trust in your head coach.

I predict an early exit to the left and right for Cardinal fans Sunday. These aren't the veterans who had played together for 3-5 years who could turn things back around after a disaster.

The Raiders will have seen the film and will simply play power football and the undersized Cards defense will be helpless to stop them.

Are you always this bitter after a Texas ass whopping?

:)

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I predict a raider fan stabs another Raider fan ala SDS.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.

Very,very close Duck.Know you're mad about Texas(As I am) and OUR game tomorrow will be a long possesion time running game by the raiduhs as AW can't just pick a side to run blitz this week.Have no clue what Coach Davis will do,since he made NO changes last week during the mauling we took all game long.Somers even asked for his fireing after the game.

Will Watson finally be active to replace Robinson?Will Gradkowski get any pressure on him?Will the game killing penalties continue for us at home?

Dockett not tweeting for almost a full week will have him in a much different attitude as he lives to tweet.Will "Precious" finally get off Darnell? He tweeted after first game it felt like she was still on top of him.Will Calais' punch his game ticket this week and what about the black birds running straight at Joey Porter?

The offense will move the ball better and actually make some 3rd downs into 1st downs.Fitz says he feels better than he has all season,and is ready for the test against one of the NFL's best CB'S all game long.That will leave Breaston and his freshly tweaked knee free to go over 100 yards.

Will the UDFA WR'S start to join the team?I'm waiting,and hoping home field makes a difference.Whiz has'nt been happy all week and I doubt we see him smile if we were to win by 50.

I'll take a 1 point win with the Chargers and Saints as our next 2 games.For Division win I'd go on a limb and call this a must win game for Division title.A little improvement everywhere is what I'm expecting,but just nothing big.Hope we sit Faneca and not waste a roster spot on his bad back.

Timmy is still gonna be our big weapon with the Howler doing his thing recieving and getting some seperation.

Most of all I KNOW WE WON'T SEE THE TEAM QUIT AGAIN TOMORROW.That will be refreshing at least.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you always this bitter after a Texas ass whopping?

:)

No only after a Cardinal ass whooping (Maybe I shouldn't have bought NFL rewind). 41-7? And just demolished. At least the Texas Defense played the first quarter. The Cards D never even bothered to play a down. A habit that is really getting old.

24 points to the Lions and run over by a 2nd string RB. 24 to Green Bay. Another 38 to Green Bay. 45 to the Saints, allowed a rookie QB to complete 33 passes throwing to Rams WRS, and finally 41 to the Falcons and again run over by a 2nd string RB. After having divested themselves of all the "me first" players and replaced them with "team" players.

How anyone can be satisfied with that is beyond me.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Dockett not tweeting for almost a full week will have him in a much different attitude as he lives to tweet.Will "Precious" finally get off Darnell? He tweeted after first game it felt like she was still on top of him.Will Calais' punch his game ticket this week and what about the black birds running straight at Joey Porter?

Nine-0 has almost become conspicious by his absence on Twitter.
I view this as a good sign.
I except and anticipate big things from a pissed off D tomorrow.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Nine-0 has almost become conspicious by his absence on Twitter.
I view this as a good sign.
I except and anticipate big things from a pissed off D tomorrow.

Not me. 9-0 got his money. He's taken it to the house. RIP aka Retired In Place.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not me. 9-0 got his money. He's taken it to the house. RIP aka Retired In Place.

If that were ture he would be tweeting away, IMHO.

I truly believe hin when he says, it's about his legacy.

You going to be there tomorrow DJ?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow Duck! Talk about slipping to the Darkside!

Sorry but I didn't see anything to indicate that the Cards defense had any skill whatsoever last Sunday.

The only hope for me is that Atlanta was just a bad matchup because they are a big offense with large RBs and we are a small defense that relies on quickness.

If that isn't it we are in for a long season because despite all the bluster from 9-0 and Adub the Cards defense hasn't been good for a long time and the first two games are an indication that the changes they made aren't working.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If that were ture he would be tweeting away, IMHO.

I truly believe hin when he says, it's about his legacy.

You going to be there tomorrow DJ?

No. Sold my tickets. As you know its tough to spend $750 to go to a football game when you have to feed your family.

BTW: Your comment about the Horns made me think about something. I don't think any NFL and College teams have ever mirrored each other like the Cards and Horns have the last 3 seasons. Both teams had a smart extremely accurate QB, couldn't run the football and had inconsistent at best defenses. They both lost a shot at a championship on a last second miracle pass play then came back the next season with the same people and did really well but didn't come quite as close to the trophy.

This year they both have a new QB, can't run the football, an experienced but remade offensive line, and a tough but too small defense. In fact today's UCLA game was like a replay of the Atlanta game last Sunday.

It's like God said "I really like you DJ so you get to watch the same game on Saturday that you do on Sunday"

Hey Buckybird you watch them both what do you think?

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
No. Sold my tickets. As you know its tough to spend $750 to go to a football game when you have to feed your Family

Trust me brother, I know. If it wasn't for a generous member of this board offering her extra ticket to me I wouldn't be attending either.

An interesting analogy but I think Atlanta had more then eight pass attempts like UCLA had today.
Something to think about though.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Trust me brother, I know. If it wasn't for a generous member of this board offering her extra ticket to me I wouldn't be attending either.

An interesting analogy but I think Atlanta had more then eight pass attempts like UCLA had today.
Something to think about though.

You know what most people don't realize is that just like Arizona, Texas hasn't had a decent defense in years. Just like the Cards they've won all their big games 38-37 or 45-38.

Unless of course they were playing Ohio State or Nebraska. A good high school defense could hold either of those two schools to 20 points. :D

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know what most people don't realize is that just like Arizona, Texas hasn't had a decent defense in years. Just like the Cards they've won all their big games 38-37 or 45-38.

Unless of course they were playing Ohio State or Nebraska. A good high school defense could hold either of those two schools to 20 points. :D

Most people don't care. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson