POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They're taking the 1st rounder this year. That is a hell of price for Payton.
Denver is doing what it takes to get it done. A pick for a future bust or a pick that gets pro-bowl selection and hurt his knee or a pick that we let walk and he’ll be a beast to a real franchise like Thomas Jones and Reddick. Because we don’t know what to do with our first round picks. So Denver sent it to them for this year to have success for multiple years. Chess not checkers.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now all we need is a Vance promotion and the swift kick to the nuts will be complete.
Man… I’d probably come here and post I’m done with this team… only to come back four days later, but this would be a crushing blow.

I mean… is Vance Joseph being considered for HC ANYWHERE else in the league?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Feels like Flores or Cin DC next guys up. All depends on the who the OC would be. Any good candidates to make that OC jump

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but Denver gave up pick #29. Not far off from our second rounder.
It’s a decent difference in the salary jump from round one and the ability to lock them in for the 5th year option.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is why Denver has superbowl championships and why Bidwill has NONE. Difference is light and day. The new GM failed his first test.
This was my first thought. Championship franchises make championship moves.
I wouldn't put this on the GM. This had Bidwill written all over it.

Reactions: PJ1

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's Over!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Of course.

I’m pretty sure there’s never been a case where any ASFNer with “insider” info on any coach or player has ever actually panned out. Anyone know of a player/coach who fiddled with the cards ever coming? Montana? No. Peyton? No. Reid? No. Adrian Peterson? No.

We are the cardinals. Some of us have yet to really internalize what that truly entails.

Literally no option other than a surprise harbaugh would excite me. I won’t poo poo anyone other than VJ, but everyone else will elicit nothing more than a “-yawn- let’s see what this joker’s got” response.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Of course.

I’m pretty sure there’s never been a case where any ASFNer with “insider” info on any coach or player has ever actually panned out. Anyone know of a player/coach who fiddled with the cards ever coming? Montana? No. Peyton? No. Reid? No. Adrian Peterson? No.

We are the cardinals. Some of us have yet to really internalize what that truly entails.

Literally no option other than a surprise harbaugh would excite me. I won’t poo poo anyone other than VJ, but everyone else will elicit nothing more than a “-yawn- let’s see what this joker’s got” response.
Yep. There are no exciting options. Flores is meh and he's at the top of the crap pile that's left.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose