PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t think Niners can beat the Eagles, but I hope they do. I cannot listen to the Eagles fans around me. So nauseating.

Yeah. I was happy when the Eagles won the SB a few years ago, but the fans have been super obnoxious this year. I hate that the Niners or Eagles will be playing in the SB. And, if it's the Eagles, I suspect I'll be getting calls from people back East who I haven't heard from in years.

I'm all in for the AFC to take it this year.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Brock Purdy signed a 4 year, $3,737,008 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a $77,008 signing bonus

Kyler Murray signed a 5 year, $230,500,000 million contract with the Arizona Cardinals, including a $36,000,000 signing bonus
That should leave the Niners with some petty cash to get more players around him.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I thought the cowboys defense played well today. the SF defense played better especially with the game on the line. SF were better in all phases. they have a kicker that kicks extra points and field goals. the Maher situation is a complete joke and is exactly what the cowboys are. they remind me of the 1990's Houston Oilers. If there is a way to lose in the wild card or divisional round they will find it. Purdy looked like a rookie today, but he outplayed Prescott. When Dallas lost Pollard it really hurt their chances, but no one else aside from maybe Lamb stepped up on their offense. the dallas defense did not get any turnovers and they had at least one or two plays that should have been. I think the eagles will win next week, but I hope SF wins.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pacheco is a perfect example of how important it is to get results out of late round draft picks. 7th round pick & he’s not just making a small contribution. He’s a major contributor.
He’s also is a reason to use a player on your roster. If we drafted him he would have sat on the practice squad 90% of the year.
I would have thought Ingram would/should have had a lot more opportunities this year especially when Eno “ disappeared”.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dan Quinn, c'mon down.
Quinn is a great coach. the cowboys players love him and you see what he's done for their defense. I wish Dallas would promote him to HC, but I don't think it will happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose