PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That made no sense. Why not kick the Fg. You need 3 scores no matter what
Put it this way. I think going for it on 4th and 2 in their own 20 would have made more sense the previous drive. At least you're rolling with Allen on 4th and short.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m really starting to like Zac Taylor. How many dumb HCs would continue to pass here? Certainly the Chargers and perhaps even the Niners.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think the AFC was overhyped. Whoever wins the NFC is winning the Super Bowl.

Thats why Im hoping for a 49ers loss tonight.
Please don’t say that. I live in Eagles country. Biggest douchebag fans in ANY sport. I just can’t live through watching them in another SB, let alone winning another SB. You have to live here to understand. Go Niners!!! I wouldn’t even watch a Cowboys/Eagles Championship game.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Please don’t say that. I live in Eagles country. Biggest douchebag fans in ANY sport. I just can’t live through watching them in another SB, let alone winning another SB. You have to live here to understand. Go Niners!!! I wouldn’t even watch a Cowboys/Eagles Championship game.
We have Eagles, Cowboys, 9ers as NFC potential.

We don't want either of them, but you gotta pick one. 9ers is my last pick.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. Has Hurts played better THIS year? Undeniably yes. But, that has more to do with circumstances & the team around him. The Eagles organization built a team around his skills. They have an IDENTITY. Did the Cardinal team even attempt to do that for Murray. Absolutely not. If they switched teams, Murray would look like the star, and Hurts would struggle big time. Hurts drops back & literally has all day to survey the field. Until this year, he struggled mightily because he was under more pressure. If he saw the pressure that Murray consistently has seen for 4 years, he might be a backup. Coaching & the Organization you play for has a TON to do with how much success a QB has in the NFL. The Cardinals have done no favors for Kyler Murray in that respect. Hoping that MO is successful in developing an identity for this organization, because if he doesn’t, it won’t matter who our QB is. We’ll be the same old Cardinals, mostly losers, with very short term stretches of moderate success. But no SB’s to speak of.
That's the difference between getting drafted No.1 and in the late second round. No. 1 overall pick doesn't usually have the luxury to play in a stacked team as a late second round pick, e. g. Russell Wilson situation, But they went No. 1 for a reason as they should show more than a 2nd round or a 3rd round player. They are expected to overcome the adversities otherwise why draft them No. 1 overall?

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was very wrong about the Bengals drafting Chase over an OT. Dude is basically TO minus the drama.
Me too, I saw him playing at LSU and I didn't think he was as good as Justin Jefferson. So I kinda Hope he dropped to us since Jefferson went 22nd. I didn't think Jefferson would be this good either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose