PJ may sign with the C's

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
skinner causes spacing problems when he's out there. I love his D, but if the suns are having spacing issues with shaq, a change of pace helps to force the defense open for amare in the middle.

Since when? Skinner causes fewer spacing problems then Shaq. We have had plenty of success with SKinner in the lineup. I think were struggling so much from a 3 point shooting perspective that D'Antoni is trying to get other guys involved.

Ultimately, though, I think D'Antoni should stick to Amare at PF...period. Giving Doris more minutes isn't going to improve your 3 point shooting. Strawberry can play good stretches of defense but isn't a good 3 point shooter either.

Play Skinner when Shaq goes to the bench. If Bell is struggling, get Barbosa in their sooner. Diaw can back up Hill and Amare. As usual, I hate D'Antoni's rotations. If we are going to struggle shooting then we might as well insert some more blocking and rebounding by giving Skinner some time.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The SUNS just don't have the same allure & free agent magic that they used to i guess.
A big reason why players like PJ, Damon, and Barry don't consider coming here is that they don't want to be the next Jim Jackson or Jalen Rose, contributors on other squads who find themselves with no playing time thanks to Mike D'Antoni's seven man system.