Pick the Winner: Cards/Dolphins

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are the Fins 3:2? Shouldnt all line bets pay 1:1 each way?

The house sets the odds to make money by enticing people to play. It's soundly based in statistics, then adjusted by the bookmakers, who factor in the human fan factor and that is an art. That's why different sports books offer different odds on the same event.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are gonna cover it on Sunday 82CardsGrad just do it ...ALL IN!! I have faith that we can stomp the fins all in for me $5260 time to double up!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
They are gonna cover it on Sunday 82CardsGrad just do it ...ALL IN!! I have faith that we can stomp the fins all in for me $5260 time to double up!

NICE!!! I'm in for $1,000... I don't have as much to toss around as you Trump's do...

;)

ReddBird

Registered
Reaction score
I always think the Cards are gonna win. But, as a long-time fan, I know that they tend to make the games too, too close. Especially against bad teams.

The 49'ers are a worse team than the Dolphins. And I think Pennington is a solid QB that's still learning which ropes to pull for the Fins. Offensively, the Cardinals played a conservative game last week. Too conservative if they hope to win against good teams and too conservative to score big this week.

250 on the Fins. Hoping to lose it.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If the Cards can't cover the spread, Shane is rich.