Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
O'Brien looks so different with his hair cut off. :p

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Didn't see Ziggy getting smacked around like that.

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
How can you lose a game like this? It is so disgusting the way this team is..... AhhhAhhh!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The 2 base hits from the first 2 batters off of Ziggy were golf swings. Can't do much about those. The walk with bases loaded was a pretty dumb thing.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Walking Ryan Howard with the bases loaded is worthy of demotion. Guy is seriously the worst hitter in the league.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who would you sell? For me, I would LOVE to see the team dump Tomas. And while they're at it and I'm living in my dream world, toss in Ray and Collmenter as well!
I'm close on tossing in Corbin too, but a large part of me wants to keep him one more year to see if he can come back to being at least a legit #3...

The building blocks of this team should now be Goldy, Segura, Lamb, Hermann, Peralta (if he can some get and stay healthy)... Maybe Owings as a utility player and not an everyday starter. I'd like to give Drury more time and plant him somewhere on defense where he can learn it and get comfortable. O'Brien should get more time as well. Bourn is a solid CF but he turns 34 later this year...
Pitching wise there is Greinke of course. Bradley deserves more time. Miller sucks and should be dumped however possible. I think we can probably get something decent for Zeigler and I'm totally open to selling him as it makes no sense in keeping him around...
Huddy is scaring me... Barrett is sucking it up bigtime.

Man, this team is simply B-A-D bad!!!!! :mad:

I mean, yeah, all of that.

Now I don't trust this organization to be able to make such a pivot with all those moves because it's just not possible, but if you could waive a wand and make it so you're pretty spot on.

The truth is, they are essentially locked down with this roster for at least next year and possibly beyond. They need to put Ziegler and Hudson on the offer table ASAP though. It might be too late now, they are losing value.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we are so bad why do we have the fifth best Road record in major-league ?

Because we had one series with SFG that we swept them and because we have played 20 games against teams under .500 and only 15 games against teams over .500.

We still have 24 road games against LAD, SFG, WAS, NYM, BOS, and BAL (combined .572 record) and only 17 Road games against CIN, MIL, COL, and SD (combined .431 record) remaining.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This teams inability to win at home has taken on a life of its own. Baseball is so mental and the Dbacks are a basket case. Not to mention the fact that other teams come in here and EXPECT to win.

sent from a fone

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lamb with the three run shot.

Difference from yesterday - Actually people on base when the HR was hit.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our pitching sucks. We need 10 runs to win. Go up 3 just to piss it away.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our pitching sucks. We need 10 runs to win. Go up 3 just to piss it away.

Well lamb should've ended the inning with a double play

So both pitching and defense sucked