Peter King Predicts 23-9 Loss To falcons

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
Midway through the third quarter, on the Cardinals' sideline, this thought goes through Ken Whisenhunt's head: "How many more Derek Anderson series do I have to watch?''

I wish we could shut this guy up bigtime.

On twitter Kerry Rhodes has'nt felt good for a couple days and today practicing at ASU and complaining how hot it is.Hope he's 100% by Sunday.

Lets hear you score predictions good or bad.Post em' up.I'm still straining over who will be active for us or not.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not sure about the final score, but I do see a final drive at the end of the game that will decide the winner. (its gonna be close)
That guy has the pats losing and the 9ers winning. A swing and a miss!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
King is pushing for Hall to play, and will try to will our team to loses until it happens.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Falcons take this one 20-10. The defense keeps it closer than it really is.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much stock in Peter King. He also has the 49ers beating New Orleans. Can't see it.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our defense is better than most think. Atlanta will score no more than 17

Our offense will get better and if we just fix 2 plays we score 27 last week.

I say we win 27-17.

seesred

Reaction score
Defensively we are pretty darn good. Atlanta's offensive isn't a scoring machine of any sorts and the QB has much to prove.They will be angry after losing last week. They will open up strong and as long as we stay with them we should win this game.

Missing a 100% Fitz and Doucet being out hurts, we are asking a lot from undrafted players and one that was, who has shown very lttle thus far (Roberts). We still have a question mark near Beans name as well. We aren't going to score many points. So if we can hold them close we have a chance to win this one.

Cardinals 10 Atlanta 3.

GBR

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Cards cant generate enough offense to win this game and Anderson will be under constant pressure.

Defense keeps them in the game.

Falcons 20
Cards 6

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Cardinals 100
Falcons 2

This

The safety will be because of a holding penalty in our own endzone a la UofA v. Toledo

It probably will be on Levi Brown :D

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
the Cards red zone offense concerns me

the team doesn't run the ball well enough to consistently score from first and goal outside the 5. Warner made up for that by being a very quick passer in tight spaces. Not DA's strong suit.

I see a:

Atl 24
AZ 19

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
I am not a prediction type guy, but I will say that I am intrigued by our chances for a win this week. Atlanta will be playing tight-----as they view this game as 'must win' after losing to the Stillers last Sunday. The Cardinals, on the other hand, should come into this game loose and carefree, after surviving an 81 play offensive performance by St. Louis that exhausted our defense.

If------(and that is a big word right now), our Offense can get 2 TD's, and a couple of field goals, I think this game becomes winnable for us, (20-17) or so. For one thing, our Defense would surely not have to play nearly as much as last week, and an offensive output of 20 points is not out of the question IF DA gets his completions up to around 58-60%, and Timmy, and Komar don't put the ball on the ground this week. All of the above are not just possible, but maybe even probable. I believe our Defense is capable of holding Atlanta to under 20 points.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson