Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually think Kyler is a gym rat. Everything I've seen/read suggests that. That's not necessarily a good thing. Reminds me of Jordon (no I'm not directly comparing them) when he rebuilt his body to play baseball and then came back to basketball. He was ripped but not as effective.

Yeah I've had 3 knee surgeries and every time in rehab and PT I'm in there with guys who've had ACl's(mine was patellar tendon). It's hard work yes but it's very much like working out in a gym. Flexibility, strength to get your leg muscles back that atrophy after surgery.

The biggest issue for athletes is they tend to want to get back too fast and overwork.

My guess is Kyler will work his butt off in rehab

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
God our special teams sucks too no one blocking geesh just inept top to bottom…
When did someone tell our punt returners to field punts inside the 10? We do it constantly and constantly cost ourselves touchbacks.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lot's of hard work ahead of him

Takes a certain mind set
No knock to guys here. But people have to have more nuance. Kyler is a freaking NFL player at 5'9". He has the discipline to do a rehab.

The better more NUANCED take is will Kyler use this time to adapt/change his game. Not calling you out Bull, but instead of taking the will he physically work route. Its moreso can he mentally/physically adapt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson