Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m not giving Hollywood Brown a huge contract.

That was a waste of a first round pick. He’s a solid WR, but not a difference maker at all.

Nice drop by Austin Hooper.

Keim has to give him a big contract, just to save face after trading a first round pick for him.

That's why somebody new with no attachments to the roster needs to be brought in to reevaluate everything from the ground up.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Think if you're Michael Bidwill: his owner's game box generally finds itself filled with high-profile local politicans, prominent businesspeople, and occasionally celebrities. This is even more the case when the team is winning.

Now imagine this scenario and those guys who in your mind are your peers laughing at you, leaving early from your stadium as your baby gets obliterated week after week. And that's when they do show up as you have noticed less and less calls asking for tickets.

NFL owners notice these things especially owners like Michael Bidwill. I think we will make some changes.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think if you're Michael Bidwill: his owner's game box generally finds itself filled with high-profile local politicans, prominent businesspeople, and occasionally celebrities. This is even more the case when the team is winning.

Now imagine this scenario and those guys who in your mind are your peers looking at you while your baby gets smoked week after week. And that's when they do show up as you have noticed less and less calls asking for tickets.

NFL owners notice these things especially owners like Michael Bidwill. I think we will make some changes.
He has to be embarrassed

But will he do something about this mess?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
1.4 seconds to QB. If the OL would have just fallen down in front of Judon, he would have had to jump over him, and it would have taken longer!!

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Every defense knows where our pocket is. Every time. That's horrible coaching man. There's no variation in steps, no 5 steps or 7 steps or rpos it's all one place.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
AJ Green what a waste of a roster spot this year. Isabella would never have gone out of bounds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard