Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gotta love football. McBride with an amazing grab and he hangs on after a brutal tackle. Looks dazed and slowly makes his way to the sideline where a teammate promptly slaps his helmet.
Playing pop Warner when I was 10 I got hit helmet to helmet. The Tupperware bowl for a helmet didn’t help. Came off the field seeing stars and my dad comes over and slaps my upside the head for the hard hit, and really gave me a concussion

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right call it didn't bounce and get picked up he had to catch the ball clean and didn't

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It was, not anymore.
Reid complained earlier this year and this was Mark Dalton's response:

“The field at State Farm Stadium is routinely ranked among the best — if not THE best — among NFL players, including in surveys conducted by the NFLPA. Like all fields, the surface at State Farm Stadium undergoes the NFL’s required testing and certification process both before and after games. Sunday it not only met but exceeded those standards.”

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a monent I thought the other defensive player who came over caught the bobbled pass.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Robert Kraft must have made another donation to the retired referee fund on that "non-catch."