Patrick Peterson promises interceptions (2) and "special celebration" against Az

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Matheiu, Jerraud Powers, Darnell Dockett, & Tony Jefferson all have taken shots at Keim over the years.

Now, you can say some of these guys needed to be let go due to how they were playing, but it’s becoming suspicious that the way they were let go was done disrespectfully.

When there’s smoke, there’s fire. No need side with ownership when ownership hasn’t given us a reason to side with them.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Matheiu, Jerraud Powers, Darnell Dockett, & Tony Jefferson all have taken shots at Keim over the years.

Now, you can say some of these guys needed to be let go due to how they were playing, but it’s becoming suspicious that the way they were let go was done disrespectfully.

When there’s smoke, there’s fire. No need side with ownership when ownership hasn’t given us a reason to side with them.
I think Bryant McFadden too IIRC

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Wow, whoever left those emails on his locker is the lowest and most crass front office person ever. I thought I heard somewhere that one of the emails was from a John H.

I'd be pissed too if I gave 10 yrs of my career and the gm didn't even have the guts to have a conversation with me.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

The tail don't wag the dog

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Man it seems to be on the defensive side of the ball. I thought Dockett worked in the front office?

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Wow, whoever left those emails on his locker is the lowest and most crass front office person ever. I thought I heard somewhere that one of the emails was from a John H.

I'd be pissed too if I gave 10 yrs of my career and the gm didn't even have the guts to have a conversation with me.

Well, there's always two sides to the story and all we have heard is Peterson's side. From his days in AZ it was pretty apparent that he didn't mind bending the truth to suit his needs. I just don't have a lot of faith in some of the things that come out of his mouth.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

It’s pure speculation from a pissed off child who can’t move on. Pure speculation & some of it screams BS from the crybaby imo.

Why is this “supposed hate mail” just come out yesterday? Not last year? Hmmmm consider the source!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

PP Cheated
Matheiu was given a great opportunity by the Cardinals...and extended when he got hurt the 1st time. Then, when they asked for a restructure he said no and they let him go...he then signed with the Texans for less than what Cards were still wiling to pay him.
I don't remember the story around Powers, other than I think even BA stood up for him being let go.
Dockett was toast and even got cut by the Niners before the season started.
I don't remember the story behind TJ...not sure what his beef may have been.

I don't think the Cardinals are alone in asking aging or injured players for contract restructures.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PP mocking KM after the pick in fourth quarter tells you even more about him. Pretending he was playing video games as they celebrated. He is and always has been a punk.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
PP Cheated
Matheiu was given a great opportunity by the Cardinals...and extended when he got hurt the 1st time. Then, when they asked for a restructure he said no and they let him go...he then signed with the Texans for less than what Cards were still wiling to pay him.
I don't remember the story around Powers, other than I think even BA stood up for him being let go.
Dockett was toast and even got cut by the Niners before the season started.
I don't remember the story behind TJ...not sure what his beef may have been.

I don't think the Cardinals are alone in asking aging or injured players for contract restructures.
Totally normal that nearly every player leaves the organization on bad terms, nothing to see here.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

The Cards don’t play games with the Cap. These guys were mostly dollars decisions. Peterson arrived as the game’s best punt returner and one of the best CBs. He gave up the former by being injury adverse. Between drugs and work ethic, he gave up the latter. He’s finally got himself back in top shape but my feeling is if his talent was as big as his mouth he’d be the highest paid CB in the NFL.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Totally normal that nearly every player leaves the organization on bad terms, nothing to see here.
Except that’s not true. Fitz, Adrian Wilson, I don’t ever recall Aeneas talking poorly about the club or Warner or Palmer or virtually every former player (so hundreds) that didn’t complain in the press. So not “nearly every player.”

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
At the end of the day it’s a terrible franchise. Poorly run. Likely stupid actions and words by keim. But there are stupid immature players too. I think many that left here butt hurt fall into that category too.

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why do people call Patrick Peterson a cheater when the NFL is 99% roiders LOL.

Just ignorant people.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Why do people call Patrick Peterson a cheater when the NFL is 99% roiders LOL.

Just ignorant people.
PP21 would get a pass if he would have been contrite and apologetic when caught. He got really bad PR advice.

I thought DHop was starting down that road, too, but ended up keeping quiet.

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
PP21 would get a pass if he would have been contrite and apologetic when caught. He got really bad PR advice.

He is in a league where guys like Aaron Donald and DK Metcalf are posterboys.

He is only using to keep it fair.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DHop said he still has more stuff to release after the season is over.

:shrug:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Except that’s not true. Fitz, Adrian Wilson, I don’t ever recall Aeneas talking poorly about the club or Warner or Palmer or virtually every former player (so hundreds) that didn’t complain in the press. So not “nearly every player.”
Lol, you come up with a handful...much easier to come up with malcontents than people who have gone out on good terms. Nearly every may be a stretch, but most stars go away unhappy.

It's like the argument over whether the Cards are merely a bad team or at the absolute bottom - who cares? We need to figure out how to be one of the best teams!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lol, you come up with a handful...much easier to come up with malcontents than people who have gone out on good terms. Nearly every may be a stretch, but most stars go away unhappy.

It's like the argument over whether the Cards are merely a bad team or at the absolute bottom - who cares? We need to figure out how to be one of the best teams!
It’s a handful both directions with the majority completely silent. We all know this isn’t a good franchise and that keim is likely putting his foot in his mouth all the time. But the hyperbole doesn’t help the conversation.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It’s a handful both directions with the majority completely silent.
I think many more good players leave AZ unhappy than the other way around, but you're welcome to believe whatever you want.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson