Patrick Peterson promises interceptions (2) and "special celebration" against Az

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I look at it like this: quite a few players have taken shots at Keim on their way out, so it's pretty apparent he isn't viewed too well.

But Peterson is a douche. I'll be annoyed if he gets into the ring of honor.
Pat P is a douche. Keim is a drunk and a moron. Everyone happy?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You need to come to terms with the fact PP was a cheat and was never good after he stopped taking PEDs.

I don’t give a damn. We drafted a guy and we went on to make the all decade team before he got busted. so yeah I’m good with that. Keep living in this fantasy world where NFL players aren’t juiced to the gills

You think Luis Gonzales magically went from being average to 50 home runs a year by hard work and saying his prayers? Nope, but ask me if I’m giving that World Series back.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't like his antics today but PP was a GREAT player for years on this franchise. you go back and see all those years he played 1 on 1 on the best WR and allowed whoever was the DC to do all these exotic blitzes and other stuff because PP took one side of the field.

I wish he wasn't so loud about things now but I also don't think it demeans from how good he was for this franchise

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I don’t give a damn. We drafted a guy and we went on to make the all decade team before he got busted. so yeah I’m good with that. Keep living in this fantasy world where NFL players aren’t juiced to the gills

You think Luis Gonzales magically went from being average to 50 home runs a year by hard work and saying his prayers? Nope, but ask me if I’m giving that World Series back.
No, but he cheated with a friend of mine's wife. So once a cheater...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Keim knows how to burn bridges that's for sure.

Can't wait to get rid of him.
Dude is a moron. So is Keim, but **** PP. he wasn’t talking **** when we beat them last year.

He’s trash. He has two PIs today and missed a bunch of tackles. So he held AJ green…say that again… AJ Green to nothing! Ooh big accomplishment. Crowning himself after holding a washed up —in reality—#4 or #5 receiver when whole team healthy to his regular performance.

You guys remember why he’s mad… the year he got busted for cheating by using PEDs he was suspended SIX games…he demanded Keim rework his contract to convert the money he lost for CHEATING WITH PEDS into a signing bonus. LMAO…think about that. You cheated, screwed your team and feel you deserved the money from cheating?

Then, when he came back after getting caught cheating with PEDs he was a shell of his former self and was beat by WRs like a cheap drum for #1 money. So, they rightfully let him walk. Keim sucks ass but he did the right thing by not caving.

What I do blame Keim for Re: PEDerson is the Cards were offered TWO 1ST RD. PICKS for him when he came off suspension and refused. They let PEDerson play out his contest while sucking and got nothing for it.

Again...AJ Green...a man who's played in 8 games and has 10 receptions for 56 yards. Wow, send PP to the Pro-Bowl STAT!!!

Oh, and Minny beat a 3-5 team…Amazing!!!

Last edited:

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dude is a moron. So is Keim, but **** PP. he wasn’t talking **** when we beat them last year.

He’s trash. He has two PIs today and missed a bunch of tackles. So he held AJ green…say that again… AJ Green to nothing! Ooh big accomplishment. Crowning himself after holding a washed up —in reality—#4 or #5 receiver when whole team healthy to his regular performance.

You guys remember why he’s mad… the year he got busted for cheating by using PEDs he was suspended SIX games…he demanded Keim rework his contract to convert the money he lost for CHEATING WITH PEDS into a signing bonus. LMAO…think about that. You cheated, screwed your team and feel you deserved the money from cheating?

Then, when he came back after getting caught cheating with PEDs he was a shell of his former self and was beat by WRs like a cheap drum for #1 money. So, they rightfully let him walk. Keim sucks ass but he did the right thing by not caving.

What I do blame Keim for Re: PEDerson is the Cards were offered TWO 1ST RD. PICKS for him when he came off suspension and refused. They let PEDerson play out his contest while sucking and got nothing for it.

Again...AJ Green...a man who's played in 8 games and has 10 receptions for 56 yards. Wow, send PP to the Pro-Bowl STAT!!!

Oh, and Minny beat a 3-5 team…Amazing!!!
I was referring that this is not the first time an ex player has major resentment towards Keim.

I'm sure what he's mad about is unrelated to your points. Obviously many things behind the scenes that are said/unsaid that play a far more critical role in the relationship.

Either way, it's very easy to imagine Keim being an a-hole behind the scenes. Peterson is just a loud mouth, always has been.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I was referring that this is not the first time an ex player has major resentment towards Keim.

I'm sure what he's mad about is unrelated to your points. Obviously many things behind the scenes that are said/unsaid that play a far more critical role in the relationship.

Either way, it's very easy to imagine Keim being an a-hole behind the scenes. Peterson is just a loud mouth, always has been.
Keim is one of those guys that leaks negative info about players on their way out. It’s immature and dumb but so is SK so not surprising. Agents and players absolutely hate it.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
PP is obviously carrying on like a bit of baby about this but would it have been so difficult to leave things on respectful terms with someone who'd been a very good player for us?

Players change teams all the time, stars included. It's a business, it's not personal and players understand this as well as anyone. Some honesty, man up and have the chat.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
PP is obviously carrying on like a bit of baby about this but would it have been so difficult to leave things on respectful terms with someone who'd been a very good player for us?

Players change teams all the time, stars included. It's a business, it's not personal and players understand this as well as anyone. Some honesty, man up and have the chat.
It's funny we didnt hear a peep out of PP for the last two years especially from last yrs loss but now after his team gets the win all of a sudden he wants to chirp. What a Douche!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
May be this organization is bat sheat crazy like Sarver suns behind the scenes.

Many post here and some send emails to ownership saying if P2 plays they will not renew their season tickets? and you guys all think this forum is negative.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd