Pathetic, Worthless, and Weak

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I've heard sound bites from both of them after the game and they sound like they're reading from the same script. They both even pulled out the "Hey, now it is win-or-go-home. There is no tomorrow." line. But both sound so laid back and mellow that it makes me want to puke.
:barf:

We have to do away with dudebro KK and get someone in here with the experience, nous, and stones to turn KM around, to get through to him and give him the no-BS tough love that will see him realize his potential. Coach Dudebro is NOT doing that.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I think something that is being overlooked and I know somehow I will catch flak for it but the defense contributed 14 of the 30 points yesterday, the early TD and then giving the offense the ball at the Seattle one yard line. If the defense doesn't make these plays, it means the final score would have been a 38-16 blowout or some similar score. Yeah, Peny had a field day running but this game never would have been close if it wasn't for the defense making those plays.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I think something that is being overlooked and I know somehow I will catch flak for it but the defense contributed 14 of the 30 points yesterday, the early TD and then giving the offense the ball at the Seattle one yard line. If the defense doesn't make these plays, it means the final score would have been a 38-16 blowout or some similar score. Yeah, Peny had a field day running but this game never would have been close if it wasn't for the defense making those plays.

I agree with you but the defense gave up a ton of BIG plays as well. Huge chunk plays and leaving guys wide open/not stopping the run.

It was one of our worst games on D...maybe our worst all year?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. The offense sucked again.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yup net scoring:

Defense: -24
Offense: +16

Both are fails.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard