Pathetic bassakwards Cardinellas

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
I'm a 15 year season ticket holder with an opinion. Here it is:

Everything the cardinella's do is backwards, opposite, bizzarro world.

They decide to pimp a hated cowboy to sell tickets, instead of taking the top pass rusher available, because "he wasn't worth the 6th pick."

When good teams are trying to get in the top 15 to select a good player, teams like the cardinella's trade out of the top 15, to SAVE MONEY.

Once the cardinella's do trade down to save money, they sign players in the first round that they could have had much later for LESS MONEY.

While good teams try to figure out the player they NEED, and then do everything possible to get them, the cardinella's try to determine the value of each pick, which team will pick which player, and which player nobody else thinks is any good, so they can get a "bargain."

When good teams try to win championships, the cardinella's try to figure out how to get the number 1 draft choice, so they'll be able to control the starting point of salary negotiations.

They succeeded in that last one. Pathetic.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lex
I'm a 15 year season ticket holder with an opinion. Here it is:

Everything the cardinella's do is backwards, opposite, bizzarro world.

They decide to pimp a hated cowboy to sell tickets, instead of taking the top pass rusher available, because "he wasn't worth the 6th pick."

When good teams are trying to get in the top 15 to select a good player, teams like the cardinella's trade out of the top 15, to SAVE MONEY.

Once the cardinella's do trade down to save money, they sign players in the first round that they could have had much later for LESS MONEY.

While good teams try to figure out the player they NEED, and then do everything possible to get them, the cardinella's try to determine the value of each pick, which team will pick which player, and which player nobody else thinks is any good, so they can get a "bargain."

When good teams try to win championships, the cardinella's try to figure out how to get the number 1 draft choice, so they'll be able to control the starting point of salary negotiations.

They succeeded in that last one. Pathetic.

The only hope is to join the darkside.....Because in the Darkside there is actually light....

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I'm thinking somebody is more of a Suggs fan than a Cardinal fan.

I understand if you need a breather from this team, it takes a lot of heart to be a Cardinal fan, and it's certainly not something every one can handle.

You might try visiting www.baltimoreravens.com if you need a break from here. They recently won a Superbowl, but unfortunately, you'll be a bit late to get onto that bandwagon. They also have 6 former Arizona college players on thier roster, including one of your personally listed 3 all time greatest draft picks Ogden, Urlacher, and Suggs. Really, it sounds like a team you might enjoy.

:rolleyes:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Cardinelles?

Since when did the Cardinals become Mexico's team? It is a known fact that the Cowboys are Mexico's team.

OP
OP
Lex

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
What's your investment in this team Capitol Card? I spend thousands on this team, and have an opinion.

The fact that Baltimore is a recent Super Bowl winner, makes the point you're trying to make, a moot one.

dlovin

Reaction score
amen, amen and amen! I actually watched the draft, holding my breath we would take Suggs, Trufant or that DT from Miami. When the sixth pick came, I was glued to see what they were going to do. Wham! traded. Ok, trying to get more players, I can understand. this team has more holes than the Cowboys have ex-cons. then they pick this dude from Wake Forest. My wife asked me what is Wake Forest! the worst part about it was when they showed the clips of the guy, I thought I was watching it in slow motion. I read all the kool-aid drinkers posts, and I am lost in their enthusiasm and optimism.

I hope they get better, just don't see it. No vision for the future, and no real plan. the sad part is, their division for the next couple of years anyway, is not going to be all that good. They have a good chance of making the playoffs, if they didn't have the crappy management. Lousy team=Crappy management+ no one wants to play here+ (can't draft+ makes lousy decisions). Not quite the formula for success.

Oh well, it is kind of fun seeing the posts put on here. I'll just hang around for the laughs.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lex
What's your investment in this team Capitol Card? I spend thousands on this team, and have an opinion.

What is this.... a yours is bigger than mine question? You assume you spend more than me, so that gives you greater moral authority???

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capital Card
What is this.... a yours is bigger than mine question? You assume you spend more than me, so that gives you greater moral authority???

Obviously he's got divine knowledge and insight. His post just reeks with comment depicting acute intellectual perception. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Lex

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
Hey tango dancer

Ya know why I call 'em cardinella's? Cause their like cinderella, a fairy with a wand that floats around in circles all day.

This shouldn't be hard for you to understand.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Hey tango dancer

Originally posted by Lex
Ya know why I call 'em cardinella's? Cause their like cinderella, a fairy with a wand that floats around in circles all day.

Tango might correct me but I think that is Tinkerbell to whom you refer.

:D

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Re: Hey tango dancer

Originally posted by Lex

I thought Cinderella actually did pretty good in the end...marrying the prince and living in the big-ass castle after scrubbing floors and stuff.

Hmmm.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

She might look good in Cards red??? I think she is a Free Agent?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Looks like we did sign her Photos from the press conf.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
Looks like we did sign her Photos from the press conf.

Isn't that Section 11 with the lead singer of the Dixie Chicks?